Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I thought all the threes were in reference to his number 3, treble 3, number of kids. It wasn’t that deep. LG needs a real life especially after reading the court stuff.

I find weird things when I can’t sleep - what is this😅

Sounds like he’s staying - maybe it depends on any offers bc I haven’t heard anything for him. I think he would go to La Liga/Spain
why is she never happy. She’s legit making it look like she’s being forced into the marriage. She is not captains wife material
His crying during the last prem match made me think he was leaving
Bayern supposedly want Julian but also a few Spain clubs have approached (his girlfriend is currently out in Barcelona not sure if he’s with them)

Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
I used to have them bookmarked but deleted them else I’d have sent to you. :( I got paranoid because an old Goodman thread got shut down last year for talking about the court documents. Something about being in contempt of court as it involved a minor, so the mods closed it.
it’s public documents and it’s a closed case. Also I found from Annie’s insta where someone’s talked about it under her latest post and she’s pinned it 😂
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
I've just read the Gundo article with him saying goodbye to everyone, was a lovely read, but absolutely devestated.

Even though I knew it was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to do a proper goodbye like with Zab (I full on cried when he left) and Kompany

What a lovely article.

• Heart

Caro87

My heart rate is currently at 125 :LOL:

So jealous of my friend thats there tonight! What a result!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think maybe that’s Olivia in the clip of the little girl waving the fan? The lady seated on the left in the ponytail. Maybe John’s standing in the back because there appears to be a lack of seats.

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
You know what Donald, Lauren seems to be alright, she’s low key and isn’t bothered about sitting at the popular table which I like about her.

It’s the price I’ve got an issue with it will easy be another £100 million I know we got £350 million in prize money but I hate the “City ruining football another £100 million player” crap that gets spewed.
Agreed there O.
Lauren seems OK very private and not really interested in getting photographed as she hid for months or a year being pregnant.
The price yeah is daft but it's another British player hence the price tag. Silly price but as young certainly one for the future.

Donald23

VIP Member
love that supportive vibe. I cater to people’s dietary restrictions (a skill needed in California 😂 ) - can cook Gigi pasta easy.

I knew we would get one of the promoted teams first ugh. And Vinny had them in pre season training for weeks already.

Transfer window just opened and I already have a headache.

Wasn’t jack and Sasha missing from the premier league win party pics? The restaurant with the fire hazards
They were but he could be heard laughing or someone like him on Erlings steak cooking video
Alternatively I’m thinking this could possibly have been just the families post pitch pictures before leaving to go to the party

futbolista

VIP Member
Ohhhh. The tiktok of Jack, is that the one from yesterday but from the opposite side of the street? The one Ayme’s friend took. I just realized it’s the one with Rodri kissing Laura. I’m glad we see Cris and Family Grealish in this one. Yeah, maybe it was baby Mahrez whom John was talking to when he said “it’s okay”. Kid probably had had enough. :ROFLMAO:

Ronnie is a social media sensation! I saw a comment that he’s touched more trophies than Harry Kane and I died.:ROFLMAO:
Yes! Opposite. Many city family and friends were on the other side.

Phil has acknowledged him as el Wey and everyone’s going mad lol

• Heart

Caro87

I never cry. I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve cried in my adult life.

I just shed a tear.

CITYYYYYYYYY! THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!!!!
I shed tears too, my husband is a united fan (I know boo, he watched the first half, but went in the bedroom for the 2nd half) and when I screamed at the final whistle he came running in (he ignored my previous screams 😂)

Also, how does Jack think he had a bad game, he did so well tonight.

• Heart