Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
wow reading this over coffee. One of my bff has just finished a brutal divorce proceeding with her shitty ex husband and the costs are staggering even just for normal people. I’ve always wanted to see what kind of money gets covered with ex wives or mother of a footballers child. That is crazy money. LG is ridiculous. Do we think the new baby is his too?

all terrible. all need help. and then the stupid papers say they look glamorous 😂 no they don’t.
---
Also @olivia321 It’s grey been grey for weeks and raining LA. I’m still wearing a jack in mid June wtf. This climate change shit is pissing me off.
I might as well move to Manchester ha. Need to work on it
I think we’d know by now if it’s his. I’m guessing it’s someone else rich

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Awww thanks for remembering 🇨🇦 JD! Haha thanks @olivia321 ill be playing Drake bangers all day today.

happy anniversary to city, us and pep!! What a manager 🩵 what a dilf

Julian gave his shorts to an Argentine fan from river plate days and I think his sign said give me your shorts @Donald23

So not sure who’s going to Bernardo wedding bc Sasha (and jack I’m guessing) is still in France. Mahrez-ward are at home. KDB and Michelle are in t shirts I think still greece. I am guessing TB isn’t going to go in a foot cast. Erl is partying in Ibiza. Julian is in Mediterranean waters I think.

Maybe they didn’t invite the whole team? Or maybe people declined bc they had other stuff or --- of holidays and need non club time. Interesting to see other footballers weddings and who attends.
I still have a feeling TB will rock up with the foot cast and make it about her
---
The Ortegas have a had a very varied holiday. Greece, Spain, France and now in Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Laughalong

VIP Member
Did Taylor and Riyad see their child at all for her birthday? I get she’s only one but I thought she’d have returned for the wedding and had a party but instead flew straight to LA

I was just talking to my boyfriend about this. I don’t think they’re a real relationship. Never have I seen someone who flies off so much away from their husband whilst so newly into a relationship in the year. Riyad is off for so little time in the year and she’s taking a girls trip now? Weird set up, they’re literally barely together with Mila. I think it’s a business deal at best, but they do actually get on to some extent as friends etc

I’ve also seen him in Mnky Hse before, speaking to a lot of girls. No further than speaking, but inviting girls to his table.

Donald23

VIP Member
Is the bitch on crutches? I’d take them off her and say jump on a pogo stick
She’s in a moon boot and crutches. I noticed her ankles are like non existent and she’s always in sky high heels. Ilkay needs to get her on them ankle work outs
---
There’s a league of their own special coming out about the lioness’, lots of it looks to have been filmed at city

Donald23

VIP Member
It is. There’s actually two of them and the second had a bit more detail. The whole thing reads like a divorce settlement from a jilted wife which L. is not. Her demands were shocking and many had nothing to do with the actual child, only herself. The details of her own financial situation and her admissions of lying were also shocking.
ooo I’ll have a look for the second one tonight