Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Bernardo will call the baby John 🤔🤔🤔 or Joan if it's a girl 😂 omg John Silva 🤣🤣 long John Silva 🤣🤣 I'll see myself out 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---
Is ederson renewing his vows?
Yeah, he could be. I just saw his wife’s stories. Also, could poor Eddy look more bored with the painting? (I’m still not over what a game he had against Inter. Holy tit. I love our keeper.)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think maybe that’s Olivia in the clip of the little girl waving the fan? The lady seated on the left in the ponytail. Maybe John’s standing in the back because there appears to be a lack of seats.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think maybe that’s Olivia in the clip of the little girl waving the fan? The lady seated on the left in the ponytail. Maybe John’s standing in the back because there appears to be a lack of seats.
On my third view and I think you are 100% correct how have we lost a 6ft tall man though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so happy some City lads were there 🥰 hopefully telling Bernardo to tell the Saudis to piss off with there 800k a week offer 😒😒😒

• Heart
IMG_0206.jpeg

Crazy the realtor just dropping photos like that for clout but thanks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.