Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are napkin spinning like they are at bagatelle
I bet Kyle started that off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you make your plans to visit Manchester? I remember you were looking at places to stay.
Yeah but my darling child ๐Ÿ˜’ has college taster days randomly then I choose a week to go and it's when the bloody train strikes are ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ so if we go it will be August time ( I definitely didn't check if there could be a game to go too that week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ) there isn't any tho midweek ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Kyle
IMG_5510.jpeg
---
Yeah but my darling child ๐Ÿ˜’ has college taster days randomly then I choose a week to go and it's when the bloody train strikes are ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ so if we go it will be August time ( I definitely didn't check if there could be a game to go too that week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ) there isn't any tho midweek ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iโ€™m sorry! I hope it works out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Food looks nice. Iโ€™m glad Tourism Board is missing out.
F332689F-E554-425D-B293-E5D329905CA6.jpeg
---
I wonder what Kyle said.
5AFEB5A4-ED68-4BD5-8407-8C23C6B4A8B3.jpeg

Iโ€™m intrigued how normal, modest, self-effacing Bernardo is close enough to this collection of US-based marketing people/realtors to invite them to his wedding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Food looks nice. Iโ€™m glad Tourism Board is missing out.
---
I wonder what Kyle said.

Iโ€™m intrigued how normal, modest, self-effacing Bernardo is close enough to this collection of US-based marketing people/realtors to invite them to his wedding.
curious also - enough to go out after the match and then invite them to wedding.

They are so adorable
IMG_0220.jpeg
[

• Heart
Do you reckon LG will kick off when she sees the pic of Kyle with the realtorโ€™s little daughter? :ROFLMAO: Meltdown incoming! Sheโ€™ll probably repost the pic of little Kerching in the โ€œdaddyโ€ City top.

Also, is that kid the Ronnie Foden of this wedding??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon LG will kick off when she sees the pic of Kyle with the realtorโ€™s little daughter? :ROFLMAO: Meltdown incoming! Sheโ€™ll probably repost the pic of little Kerching in the โ€œdaddyโ€ City top.
Iโ€™ll send it to one of the city fan accounts so LG loses her marbles

I looked up the realtor lol. He had a photo together in nyc last year. Donโ€™t remember Bernardo and ines going to nyc but they prob didnโ€™t post it. He did. Heโ€™s also involved in the soccer app and some restaurants besides being a realtor. So heโ€™s prob networking like crazy at this wedding. Rubens prob straight ignored him and just gone to sit with the Portugal team guys. Or Ivan and Ruben left to go clubbing in Porto ๐Ÿ˜‚

---
Also love the photo of Kyle with Bernardo and ines. Heโ€™s wearing hotel slippers
---
Dad wants her to be Ronnie or date Ronnie ๐Ÿ˜‚ one of the two
---
Ok why is he now posting family members. Weird

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ll send it to one of the city fan accounts so LG loses her marbles

I looked up the realtor lol. He had a photo together in nyc last year. Donโ€™t remember Bernardo and ines going to nyc but they prob didnโ€™t post it. He did. Heโ€™s also involved in the soccer app and some restaurants besides being a realtor. So heโ€™s prob networking like crazy at this wedding. Rubens prob straight ignored him and just gone to sit with the Portugal team guys. Or Ivan and Ruben left to go clubbing in Porto ๐Ÿ˜‚

---
Also love the photo of Kyle with Bernardo and ines. Heโ€™s wearing hotel slippers
---
Dad wants her to be Ronnie or date Ronnie ๐Ÿ˜‚ one of the two
---
Ok why is he now posting family members. Weird
I remember Bernardo & Inesโ€™s NYC trip. Thereโ€™s a pic of him on a bike, one of him eating a big slice of pizza, and a pic of both of them at a rooftop restaurant. The restaurant pic may include the realtor, but Iโ€™d have to check.

Kyleโ€™s hotel slippers are hilarious. To be fair, they can be really comfy. :ROFLMAO:
---
Their cake looks incredible!
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember Bernardo & Inesโ€™s NYC trip. Thereโ€™s a pic of him on a bike, one of him eating a big slice of pizza, and a pic of both of them at a rooftop restaurant. The restaurant pic may include the realtor, but Iโ€™d have to check.

Kyleโ€™s hotel slippers are hilarious. To be fair, they can be really comfy. :ROFLMAO:
---
---
Their cake looks incredible!
Ah yeah just checked ines nyc stories. This time last year. They did hang out with him. Maybe he has nyc loft rentals. Heโ€™s also friends with Kalvin Phillips.

the cake looks beautiful - maybe vanilla. I love a classic vanilla cake with buttercream frosting.

Ines second dress looks beautiful too. As does his second suit. But I need more Ruben dammit

IMG_0224.jpeg

• Heart
IMG_6093.jpeg

do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I havenโ€™t seen him be linked to anywhere
So john didn't go? ๐Ÿค” Well thought he would of
kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.