Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2279256
do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I haven’t seen him be linked to anywhere

kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead
I quite like Cancelo's 3 piece suit. Looks smart. The hair, well nah.
As for him coming back to City I wonder how Pep feels about this. Suppose he could let him rot in the reserves. But if he does return he better get on him knees snd grovel. Not everyone forgives and forgets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately Cancelo's contract runs to 2027. If it was expiring next year or something I could see the club bringing him back into the fold a little then letting him go for free.

But 4 years, seems less likely. They want him gone but if no-one's offering what they want they might have to take a loss on him.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately Cancelo's contract runs to 2027. If it was expiring next year or something I could see the club bringing him back into the fold a little then letting him go for free.

But 4 years, seems less likely. They want him gone but if no-one's offering what they want they might have to take a loss on him.
He would only have himself to blame if no one comes in for him because he has made it quite known he will throw a hissy if he doesn't get his own way...no team wants players like that

Reactions: 7
AWWWW THAT IS STUNNING
I love them, I feel like they are like such an under appreciated couple. Lais looks amazing and always wears the goalies kit and so do all her friends. There kids also seem adorable
Agreed. I haven’t forgiven him for zoogate though yet. Also if I was her I wouldn’t be happy with his hair like this for photos 😂😂

• Heart
Ines’ sister has uploaded some pictures, they had a full like mini orchestra
---
Agreed. I haven’t forgiven him for zoogate though yet. Also if I was her I wouldn’t be happy with his hair like this for photos 😂😂
Oh yeh tit zoo gate, okay they look stunning but yeh not forgiven
---
@Just Drive

• Heart
---

---
@Just Drive
I’ve just watched a TikTok of ines walking down the aisle. Is that her mum who walked her down there. And then Bernardo lifts up the veil and gives her such a cute smile and a cute kiss ahhhh crying

• Heart
I’ve just watched a TikTok of ines walking down the aisle. Is that her mum who walked her down there. And then Bernardo lifts up the veil and gives her such a cute smile and a cute kiss ahhhh crying
I think her brother does half and then her mum took over. There’s a video on her sisters story of her walking and Taylor is sobbing, like proper happy tear sobbing
---
Did they have a photographer or was it just that Troy Gordon guy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
No you were RIGHT AS ALWAYS
---
It’s their 10 year anniversary

View attachment 2279666
AWWWW THAT IS STUNNING
I love them, I feel like they are like such an under appreciated couple. Lais looks amazing and always wears the goalies kit and so do all her friends. There kids also seem adorable
This is amazing! You called it, @Donald23 as always. I love Edy and I love the pair of them, so cute. :love:
---

---
@Just Drive
Aww thank you. ❤My other Portuguese Ruben. Love that they color coordinated. Man bun is perfect.
---
View attachment 2279256
do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I haven’t seen him be linked to anywhere

kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead
That’s a great pic and Ruben is actually smiling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.