Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Kyle’s press conference. He really is quite good in interviews. Concise, clear, respectful, introspective, and intelligent. It’s too bad he has to be a gobshite in his personal life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day 😘🩵 and good night to the dolls in cali @futbolista @Just Drive

Oh my god todays the day 🙏🙏 if I see Madrid fans on my lunch I’ll push them over

• Heart
  • Haha
duck REAL MADRID

BRING IT ON 🥊🥊🥊🥊

God I hope I’m crying happy tears later and not sobbing why city whyyyy

• Heart
duck REAL MADRID

BRING IT ON 🥊🥊🥊🥊

God I hope I’m crying happy tears later and not sobbing why city whyyyy
I hope and pray we are all crying of happiness and elation later. I need to get some things done early. I’ve blocked off match time but I know I’ll be useless either way later.

duck MADRID LOVE CITY 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
there must be something in the air again or may just needs to be written off

We need to pray there bus gets lost like it did trying to pick them up at the airport
I worried about ancelotti’s eyebrow

clearly the bus driver is a blue

IMG_8166.jpeg

Come back to say I’m useless today work wise duck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
there must be something in the air again or may just needs to be written off

We need to pray there bus gets lost like it did trying to pick them up at the airport
My working life needs to be Written off.And I came home to my big picture frame on the stairs has fallen off and it’s all smashed LOVE IT

• Sad
I’m on edge and when I’m on edge I shop online I’m buying skims to make me happy

I’ll follow you everywhere 💙🩵

• Heart
  • Haha
Good luck to us. (y)

I’m sorry it was a tit day for everyone. Let’s get a win and cheer us all up.

• Heart
I have some Doritos and sour candy 😂 bc PMS. It’s lunch time here so I’ll make some sandwich at half time bc I’m so anxious and about to lose my mind
OmG I’m the same. Pms is hitting me this week. I get the proper droppsys as well. I drop everything!! 🙈😖.
got my ice cream out defrosting ready 🤣🤣

• Heart
I’m soooo nervous
Hope they’ve all had a nice team talk
Alfie’s being kept away from the real fans, father dias has enough wine and is away from Noel, Sasha and Skye are sitting comfortably and Mrs Gundo has been fed some microwaved food

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.