Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls pep I beg you…no overthinking, no crazy tactics. We all want this but we really want this for you 💙 and Kev

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG I will not have this pep slander

Someone messaged this to me a while back. Pep has been with his wife Cris since they were teens. No relationship is perfect or always happy but there is zero anything about infidelity with Pep ever. Trust me I have looked 😅.

The fact that people would make BS about a girl who is around his daughter Maria’s age. They left Barcelona for NYC and then to for Munich and then Manchester. So basically the time line is he met her in primary school? When he goes back to barca he’s with his kids and wife so exactly when did this supposed thing happen. Yeah ok. People are really sad and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG I will not have this pep slander

Someone messaged this to me a while back. Pep has been with his wife Cris since they were teens. No relationship is perfect or always happy but there is zero anything about infidelity with Pep ever. Trust me I have looked 😅.

The fact that people would make BS about a girl who is around his daughter Maria’s age. They left Barcelona for NYC and then to for Munich and then Manchester. So basically the time line is he met her in primary school? When he goes back to barca he’s with his kids and wife so exactly when did this supposed thing happen. Yeah ok. People are really sad and pathetic.
First, even the mention of that dumbshit Pique’s name anywhere near Pep’s pisses me off. Second, as @futbolista says, when exactly was this affair meant to be taking place? Horse tit.

Howling. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Why would anyone even make that up. It’s wrong.
also shakira is involved with everyone this week. Pep , Lewis Hamilton and Tom cruise.

when pep said he wouldn’t have a goal keeper against United 🤣🤣. He must get so bored in interviews.

• Haha
Why would anyone even make that up. It’s wrong.
also shakira is involved with everyone this week. Pep , Lewis Hamilton and Tom cruise.

when pep said he wouldn’t have a goal keeper against United 🤣🤣. He must get so bored in interviews.
I agree, Pep takes the mick because he’s so fed up with the nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Jack in goal means no clean sheets because he’s fixing his hair 😅 or gossiping with Erl 😝
Or looking into the stands to find Skye.

Reactions: 3
I’m excited for tomorrow even though I’m kind of preparing myself for the disappointment so it doesn’t sting so much if we lose.

All day in my head
🎶 Johnny Johnny Stones 🎶

We’ve got no better opportunity to win the CL 🩵

Also that hoe saying Pep has been doing the Macarena with Pique’s girlfriend… As bleeping if

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m excited for tomorrow even though I’m kind of preparing myself for the disappointment so it doesn’t sting so much if we lose.

All day in my head
🎶 Johnny Johnny Stones 🎶

We’ve got no better opportunity to win the CL 🩵

Also that hoe saying Pep has been doing the Macarena with Pique’s girlfriend… As bleeping if
I agree. This is the year. Let’s just hope there’s no injuries. I want the league done on Saturday. I do not want this hinging on the Brighton or Brentford games.

Why have real already announced there line up?
They did it last week too a day early. It’s what they do apparently 😩
Mind games. duck Real Madrid.

• Heart
I love the memes

I spaced out today. duck Arsenal. duck Madrid.

I’m so anxious for tomorrow.

• Haha
I love the memes

I spaced out today. duck Arsenal. duck Madrid.

I’m so anxious for tomorrow.
That’s hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever happens tomorrow, I just don’t want any injuries. I want the PL done on Saturday, dammit.

duck Arsenal. duck Real Madrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning city family 💙 I’m off to bed and some manifesting. I’m so anxious but I am going to try and stay positive.

🙏🏼 📿 for the team and pep

I love you all. City forever. duck Madrid

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.