Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the suspense is killing mee. If we lose or draw then what happens?’
If we lose against Chelsea and beat Brighton we’ll be champions. All we need is 3 points so even 3 draws would secure it, I think Pep would self combust if we played for 3 draws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The child has finally been allowed to pledge allegiance
It’s about time Kais. Your papa is the damn captain!! Wonder if he will will extend contract or what. As much as I can’t stand his wife, Gundo does come in clutch in major matches. She’ll just have to suck it up for a year or two. That’s not hard ffs. A year goes by fast.

If we lose against Chelsea and beat Brighton we’ll be champions. All we need is 3 points so even 3 draws would secure it, I think Pep would self combust if we played for 3 draws
if we draw 3 times I think pep would quit and hide and never be seen again. 😂

a win on Sunday please and thank you. Sterling would have to see the trophy set up post match yeah?

duck Arsenal. duck Madrid and duck cowboy todd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope for no injuries after Wednesday’s CL game. I want the league done on Sunday because I think that’s our easiest route (can’t rely on Forest to beat Arsenal). I do NOT want to have to get results away at Brighton and Brentford. Last year when I first saw Brentford away as the last game of the season, my heart dropped.
---
It’ll be there on Sunday waiting ready for us to lift (hopefully)
That’s amazing! I’m excited for you! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Argh it's so difficult.

Rodri needs rest. But Rodri is awesome and literally anyone is a drop-off.

Need someone who is really good at the stuff Rodri does, but can also play in one or more other positions so we can guarantee significant game time, not just a job as Rodri's understudy, otherwise they won't come.

Oh Chodri you handsome bastard, you're too good for your own good.
PRI_74481142.jpg

• Heart
Argh it's so difficult.

Need someone who is really good at the stuff Rodri does, but can also play in one or more other positions so we can guarantee significant game time, not just a job as Rodri's understudy, otherwise they won't come.

View attachment 2172167
He is truly amazing isn’t he

• Heart
Oh jesus 🥵🥵🥵🥵 he looks like he has dirty thoughts on his mind 😂
Doesn’t he just? You just know he shags like a bastard.
Argh it's so difficult.

View attachment 2172167
Nobody does it better than Rodri. 💙
Yeah that to the haters 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
💙
They did us a favor. Us against the world. Three-peat, witches! :p

He’s so cute. I do love that Bernardo and Ines treat their dogs like they’re humans. Actually, their lives are better than most humans’ lives. :ROFLMAO: These posh canines only fly on private charters, thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
8A18AB7D-FE74-4879-A539-7B3F03559A1D.jpeg

my gunner friend shared this in our chat. Im cackling. I’ve watched city’s all or nothing 3 times 😂. I never made it past 1st episode for Arsenal. Have even watched juventus and tott.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2173112

my gunner friend shared this in our chat. Im cackling. I’ve watched city’s all or nothing 3 times 😂. I never made it past 1st episode for Arsenal. Have even watched juventus and tott.
:ROFLMAO: Love it.

City’s All or Nothing was the OG and the best. I re-watch it every year. Spurs was ok but I just can’t with Mourinho. There is no way that that guy isn’t a social experiment unleashed by a lab to test humans’ reaction. I never watched Arsenal. Arteta is just embarrassing.

• Heart
:ROFLMAO: Love it.

City’s All or Nothing was the OG and the best. I re-watch it every year. Spurs was ok but I just can’t with Mourinho. There is no way that that guy isn’t a social experiment unleashed by a lab to test humans’ reaction. I never watched Arsenal. Arteta is just embarrassing.
citys is the best.

I can’t with jose mostly bc he is dads nemesis. The dele alli part with Jose was telling though.
I’ll never not think about this video though when I think of pep and Jose. It’s got English subtitles and it’s in that Netflix video about pep at barca (which is always a weird thing for me bc I hate barca…current barca anyway)

This is on Netflix if you’ve not watched

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I want a city all or nothing on this team. It would be amazing
I agree!

I wonder what the branding/slogan will be on the merch after this year. Last year‘s slogan was “champions again”. Something with three-peat? I shouldn’t be jinxing it.
---
citys is the best.

I can’t with jose mostly bc he is dads nemesis. The dele alli part with Jose was telling though.
I’ll never not think about this video though when I think of pep and Jose. It’s got English subtitles and it’s in that Netflix video about pep at barca (which is always a weird thing for me bc I hate barca…current barca anyway)

This is on Netflix if you’ve not watched

These two young bucks.
D68DFF3F-9192-42BA-B153-145F0C33ADDD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.