Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
My work day is over and I’m going to re-watch the game now. I think that was one of the most masterful performances I’ve seen in my entire life. Just brilliant, brilliant stuff. I love this team!
Love this team so much. Love all of you sky blue babies

I saw pep come back out to pitch so I assumed he ran up to his family. And yes I was right lol - saw Maria’s stories. I think pep said the families all have breakfast together tomorrow. they get a day off and then back to practice Friday I think

im gonna be coming here with a ton of stuff as you guys sleep. Don’t mind me 😂

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_8196.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Just Drive

VIP Member
I feel sad when I remember he only sees cris and Valentina on odd days here and there
---
I know he barely played but Sergio being a lifelong blue melts my heart
View attachment 2189120
Little Sergio! 💙

I’m re-watching the celebration and I noticed the first thing Kyle did was go sit in the seat next to Pep’s empty one and look wistfully out onto the pitch during the invasion. Soaking in one last PL celebration before leaving the club?
🤔

I’m glad it’s almost summer and the Guardiolas can spend more time together. It’s a testament to their strong family unit that despite these absences, they make it work. Pep and Cris have been together for decades and absences are probably normal for them but still. It’s awesome to see them together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
this thread def won’t be dead bc I think we will have so much transfer news and hot boy summer content to chat about.

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Wow after a rather bad day yesterday (ill most of the day and then sleep the rest) for me to wake up this morning and be Champions again 😊 just wonderful. To see the players reactions to the game last evening its brilliant. The "family" as they call it is unbreakable 💙 hope you all celebrate well 😄 and now cannot wait for later for our game

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Hands up if your already fed up of hearing ' Brentford are the only team to do the double over city this season ' 😒😒 sod off FFS sky sports is always looking for the negative stuff with city never positive 🖕🖕

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
If we lose the CL we should still do a parade but maybe a few days later to allow them all to get a bit of perspective. I get that it'd be hard to so it straight away. But can't not celebrate a double.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Well this match sucks so far.

Can’t believe it’s the last game.

Fuck Brentford, United, and Inter.

Love all of you! 💙

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Catching up on tumblr rumours and supposedly Erlings gf runs her own fan account and that’s how they got like exclusive pictures of her

• Wow
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
New to this thread, but ohhhh I love it, hi all, you gorgeous people!

I think Kyle will stay - then head on a free back to Sheffield next year. Reckon gundo has another season now, but agree that Laporte & Bernardo will go.

Anyone heading to Istanbul? I’m taking my eldest, booked after the quarters, phew that we made it. No tickets (yet) but so excited!
Welcome to the Pep love thread/City safe space thread! :D Glad you found us.

I agree that Kyle will eventually retire at Sheff United.

That’s fantastic that you’re headed to the final! Do you attend many PL games, too?

Pep is thrilled that his thread is so active.

• Heart

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
New to this thread, but ohhhh I love it, hi all, you gorgeous people!

I think Kyle will stay - then head on a free back to Sheffield next year. Reckon gundo has another season now, but agree that Laporte & Bernardo will go.

Anyone heading to Istanbul? I’m taking my eldest, booked after the quarters, phew that we made it. No tickets (yet) but so excited!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I love the giggles I have when I’m catching up on this thread it’s always Fuck this Fuck that

If someone came in here trying to beef with one of us they wouldn’t last very long

This thread and you lot are the best 🩷

ya girl has got a fuckin abscess and is on antibiotics FML
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad