Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
need more goals but I really would love Erl to score bc Erl

come on everyone….keep composure. No losing tempers.No injuries please
I am so worried. Stay safe, boys! Don’t get hurt.

I also want Erl to score, partly to shut up the “ghost Haaland” jokes. duck right off with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Robot Erl is gonna combust - pls universe let him score or he will go terminator mode

• Heart
If they all don’t fully strip (including pep) this painful 90mins hasn’t been worth it
---
Take off kev, Gundo and Rodri

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys, we got it! We’re actually going to win this! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

• Heart
If they all don’t fully strip (including pep) this painful 90mins hasn’t been worth it
---
Take off kev, Gundo and Rodri
We deserve a strip show, I agree. Holy hell, my blood pressure!

On comes Riyad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Madridistas are cordially invited to kiss my arse. Arsenal fans were wildly delusional and presumptuous, but RM fans are some of the most condescending toads I’ve ever seen.

Nice save, Eddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww. Big hug from Papi to KDB and a bum pat. 💙
---
Sub off Kyle now
I want Ruben captain
This has to happen. Come on, Pep.
---
Big Erl off. He looked tense. That’s okay, Viking King. Hat trick against Chelsea.

Come on, baby Julian!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.