Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got Guuuuaaaaardiola! 💙

Thank you @Gossgossgoss9888 for the perfect title that includes both @Miss Sally and @futbolista ‘s great suggestions.

With today’s win and Arsenal’s loss, we are well-positioned to three-peat as PL champions!

I love Pep, I love City, and I love you all.

I would do anything for this man.💙 The best manager in football, put some respect on his name: Mr. Josep Guardiola.

21B27766-E454-432A-A40A-20CD56D740DA.jpeg

F8D677EE-4C68-4BBF-9E96-2DE86457AC43.jpeg

CD78FB88-99F7-471D-A337-906DA8A184BC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thank you @Gossgossgoss9888 for the perfect title that includes both @Miss Sally and @futbolista ‘s great suggestions.

With today’s win and Arsenal’s loss, we are well-positioned to three-peat as PL champions!

I would do anything for this man.💙 The best manager in football, put some respect on his name: Mr. Josep Guardiola.

View attachment 2169914
View attachment 2169915
View attachment 2169916
Thank you for the thread darling!

What a fantastic day today is. Pep and the boys need to keep their emotions in check though and be ready for Wednesday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What an intro. Goss is the thread title queen.
what a weekend. I’m too giddy for the next match now. What’s everyone’s thoughts on Chelsea!? Do you think we’ll win that? I think so

I knew Arsenal would bottle it. But 3 past em thank you brighten
Anyone seen Liam Gallaghers tweet 😂

I love pep. And I love city 🍾🩵

• Heart

View attachment 2169914
View attachment 2169915
View attachment 2169916
Thank you JD for the new thread. I’m sooo happy right now.

a win against Chelsea at HOME at the Etihad. What a week we have ahead! Hoping this win has given the boys confidence and hunger for what we have ahead.

I love this man, I love the guys, I love this club and I love you all. 💙

• Heart
Please Chelsea don’t suddenly find form against us. 😬

All we need is two draws or one win?

• Heart
Thank you JD for the new thread. I’m sooo happy right now.

a win against Chelsea at HOME at the Etihad. What a week we have ahead! Hoping this win has given the boys confidence and hunger for what we have ahead.

I love this man, I love the guys, I love this club and I love you all. 💙
I think Haaland will want to win as much as the rest 😍 Haaland with a hat trick hopefully
---
That doesn’t make sense I’m too excited.
IMG_4051.jpeg

• Haha
Thanks goss
Surely our stats against Chelsea this season and there form mean it’s over but then like we have Wednesday
Ffs going into hibernation for the week
Please Chelsea don’t suddenly find form against us. 😬

All we need is two draws or one win?
It’s a tough week for the team physically and mentally so I don’t want to think about too much. Right now I’m just going to savour todays win. And then manifest for Wednesday. Happy both matches this week are at home. 💙

stress levels are high.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s a tough week for the team physically and mentally so I don’t want to think about too much. Right now I’m just going to savour todays win. And then manifest for Wednesday. Happy both matches this week are at home. 💙

stress levels are high.
I know i am dreading Wednesday. The bloody World Cup has effed everything up hasn’t it. And Eurovision 😂
---
IMG_4052.jpeg
Hehehehe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good morning! Still buzzing.

Come to us, PL trophy, you are nearly ours again.

• Heart
Silly question but if they win on Saturday do they get the trophy then. Or do they have to wait until the last game🤣🤣. I’m too excited

• Heart
Silly question but if they win on Saturday do they get the trophy then. Or do they have to wait until the last game🤣🤣. I’m too excited
If they win Saturday and we win Sunday we get the trophy Sunday, if they lose on Saturday it will be confirmed we’re champions after their game.

We don’t have to say duck Arsenal anymore but for one last time

duck ARSENAL

• Heart
If they win Saturday and we win Sunday we get the trophy Sunday, if they lose on Saturday it will be confirmed we’re champions after their game.

We don’t have to say duck Arsenal anymore but for one last time

duck ARSENAL
Omg the suspense is killing mee. If we lose or draw then what happens?’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.