Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when they have their kids as mascots. I would love it if KDB and Phil brought on mason Rome and Ronnie bc they could be future players haha
I liked when they did it for the final game of last season. The players who have multiple kids could loan out one of theirs to players with no kids so nobody’s left out. :ROFLMAO: One of the mini KDBs could go with Erling, Bernardo could have baby Mila Mahrez, etc. Haha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Arsenal looking shaky. Without his hair I think I’d probably fancy Holding ew

• Haha
OH MY GOD!!!

THEY’VE BOTTLED IT WERE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE 💙

WEST HAM WE LOVE YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope he watched with a nice glass of red
---
Ordering my Southampton T-shirt for Friday night

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Happy birthday City 💙🎂
Happy birthday to the best club. 💙

Arsenal bottling it is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Let’s kick the tit out of them and put them out of their misery. Thank you, West Ham. We are all West Ham. 💙

duck Arsenal.

• Heart
Happy birthday to the best club. 💙

Arsenal bottling it is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Let’s kick the tit out of them and put them out of their misery. Thank you, West Ham. We are all West Ham. 💙

duck Arsenal.
Arsenal drawing. What a great birthday gift!! 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.