Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vibe is too good at the club. They all love to rib rodri haha. They are all so cute. I don’t think other clubs are this cute in actions or looks

I love their casually abusive banter. :ROFLMAO: John’s right - wtf, Rodrigo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s prob gonna be a city Madrid showdown once again 😩
I know, I’m dreading it. :( I think we’re a much better side and we have a different mentality this year but I hate it so much! Bad memories, bad vibes. Dammit, Chelsea. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know, I’m dreading it. :( I think we’re a much better side and we have a different mentality this year but I hate it so much! Bad memories, bad vibes. Dammit, Chelsea. :mad:
Madrid look miles off their best form, that Chelsea team are for the taking they’re a mess so the result didn’t surprise me.

We are far stronger than Madrid. If I’m right the second leg will be played at the Etihad so we’ve got the upper hand fingers crossed 🤞 💙

• Heart

Madrid look miles off their best form, that Chelsea team are for the taking they’re a mess so the result didn’t surprise me.

We are far stronger than Madrid. If I’m right the second leg will be played at the Etihad so we’ve got the upper hand fingers crossed 🤞 💙
As long as Munich doesn’t score 4 on second leg - doubt that - we will meet Madrid.

And yes we are a stronger side this year but Madrid have weird voodoo powers in ucl. I’m pretty sure Florentino Perez sold his soul to the devil. my madrid friends say this year they are worried. They sound diff than last year. Good sign.

We just need Erl and Julian to hammer in as many goals as poss at Etihad. hope second leg is at home.

Did some perusing of the other side and I think that inter or Milan is going to take it. I originally thought Napoli could but oshimen is injured and they are not as strong without him. If we can push past Madrid this could really be our year city gang. Omg. tit I’m non religious but I’ll pray or whatever 🙏🏼 😂

I love this club! I love you all.

• Heart
I’m afraid to hope. But I can’t help it. We’re different right now. Everything’s clicking and we’ve hit form at the right time. Please let us beat our bogey team (Madrid).

• Heart
As long as Munich doesn’t score 4 on second leg - doubt that - we will meet Madrid.

And yes we are a stronger side this year but Madrid have weird voodoo powers in ucl. I’m pretty sure Florentino Perez sold his soul to the devil. my madrid friends say this year they are worried. They sound diff than last year. Good sign.

We just need Erl and Julian to hammer in as many goals as poss at Etihad. hope second leg is at home.

Did some perusing of the other side and I think that inter or Milan is going to take it. I originally thought Napoli could but oshimen is injured and they are not as strong without him. If we can push past Madrid this could really be our year city gang. Omg. tit I’m non religious but I’ll pray or whatever 🙏🏼 😂

I love this club! I love you all.

Madrid can duck off and so can Perez, Vinicius Jr, Benzema and that fat arse Hazard and that weasel Modric , they’ve won it 14 timesmove over fuckers it’s our turn.

You know who else can duck off, Sadio Mane for punching my Leroy.

duck Arsenal as well

It feels like something special is happening 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Madrid can duck off and so can Perez, Vinicius Jr, Benzema and that fat arse Hazard and that weasel Modric , they’ve won it 14 timesmove over fuckers it’s our turn.

You know who else can duck off, Sadio Mane for punching my Leroy.

duck Arsenal as well

It feels like something special is happening 💙
You’re the best. 💙 I cannot stand Hazard or Benzema.

I’m pissed off at all the comments “Mane must have had a good reason”. duck off into the sun with that nonsense. Unless Leroy insulted Mane’s mother, that assault isn’t justified. duck Mane, former LFC shite.

I hate Arsenal. Arteta is also grating on my very last nerve.

• Heart

I’m pissed off at all the comments “Mane must have had a good reason”. duck off into the sun with that nonsense. Unless Leroy insulted Mane’s mother, that assault isn’t justified. duck Mane, former LFC shite.

I’m not religious but let’s form a prayer circle 🙏

God if you here us let West Ham win on Sunday and keep all City players injury free, also

I would like a Lady Dior bag and we all want few million in the bank

something daily bread

Amen

• Haha

God if you here us let West Ham win on Sunday and keep all City players injury free, also

something daily bread

Amen
I’m not religious at all. I’ll offer up any heathen thought, prayer, curse, sacrifice, or whatever the hell it takes.

• Heart
  • Haha

something daily bread

Amen
Can we add to that that pep doesn’t make any stupid risks. Babes rest some of them. Use that thing called subs if we are up by half time

• Heart
Can we add to that that pep doesn’t make any stupid risks. Babes rest some of them. Use that thing called subs if we are up by half time
Yes. The depth of this squad is insane. Subs would be nice before the 80th minute.

• Heart

it’s been reported sane called mane a black shite so I think that’s a good enough reason for a smack in the chops 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.