Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has crossed my mind also. I mean I don’t know pep but I can’t imagine he’s best pleased one of his players is getting pissed and getting his knob out. Its not a good look for the club is it
City don’t want to be associated with any of that tit it tarnishes everything they are about and everything that went on with Mendy it just seems like Pep won’t put up with nothing and rightly so. It’s as clear as day the club is distancing its self from Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 6

It’s definitely bye bye aymeric and Kyle I’m thinking
Maybe Gundo too?
Maybe some of the younger players to go out on loan?
Jude well tbh it's a high price but City have paid it before. Very talented but other areas of the team need to be looked at first.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Gundo too?
Maybe some of the younger players to go out on loan?
Jude well tbh it's a high price but City have paid it before. Very talented but other areas of the team need to be looked at first.
I think Palmer will go out on loan.
---
Happy match day.
CDCFFDCF-487F-4828-9395-0AA457519196.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting
Does Riyad always have his girls as mascots?
---
Laporte v Maddison is not going to end well
Awww, were his girls there? The coverage here started right when play began so I didn’t see them in the tunnel or walking out.

I can’t be doing with Jamie Vardy. Wagatha Christie is still too fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww, were his girls there? The coverage here started right when play began so I didn’t see them in the tunnel or walking out.

I can’t be doing with Jamie Vardy. Wagatha Christie is still too fresh.
He had two girls and one was hugging him

• Heart
Look at Baby Viking breaking records like they’re nothing. 💙

Nice and chill. The boys got this.
ADFC9CEE-B484-4418-9B5D-0D3E9C02C8F9.jpeg

• Heart
Agreed. Erl and a few others need to rest up. Subs before minute 84 please Pep.
I’d put Carson on. Not in goal just replacing erl. KDB and John off again, maybe even Ruben but then I don’t trust Kyle and laporte

• Haha
  • Heart
I think he’s staying.
Today suggested laporte and kalvin need to go
I think Gomez was good he needs time
Gomez was decent, wasn’t he. He needs more minutes.

Laporte and Kalv out.

Pep is fuming I’m sure. The two Robbies just declared today’s match was a “training match” for City. I hate when pundits do this. It’s disrespectful, especially given that Leicester very nearly scored twice towards the end.

Gomez was decent, wasn’t he. He needs more minutes.

Laporte and Kalv out.

Pep is fuming I’m sure. The two Robbies just declared today’s match was a “training match” for City. I hate when pundits do this. It’s disrespectful, especially given that Leicester very nearly scored twice towards the end.
We went to shambles at the end
🎵The subs don't work🎵

I guess now we know why he doesn't make them! 😂
I’ll stop shouting for them now goss. They fell apart, I trust you fully now pep

• Heart
  • Haha
A lovely little win 💙 we’re on that unstoppable run we have every season.

I take it we’re all West Ham tomorrow…

Forever blowing bubbles 🫧🫧

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.