Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Donald23 do you know?

Have fun at the wedding! Are you staying on after the festivities to have a nice holiday?
Family’s (Ma Foden, Mrs Gundo, Alan) and city corporate look to be flying out tomorrow morning at 10, if it’s like Copenhagen they plan for them to do some city based activities
I cannot see the team flight at the minute, will check back in the morning. I’d expect maybe late afternoon early evening tomorrow. Post training and then either post peps interview or they fly and they do interviews at the other end. So I’d watch out around the time the press conference is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Donald23 do you know?

Have fun at the wedding! Are you staying on after the festivities to have a nice holiday?
No just flying in and out but we have free blocks so I can explore. I’m an early riser so I’ll get up and do some beach walks before we have family brunch etc. if I had to pick a place to go to in mex on vacay I’m actually more into culture and would have gone to Mexico City for museums and food and pyramids.

Sharing bc so cute - city players love kids. Eddie with Ronnie foden

Since it’s a pep thread - our gaffer everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No just flying in and out but we have free blocks so I can explore. I’m an early riser so I’ll get up and do some beach walks before we have family brunch etc. if I had to pick a place to go to in mex on vacay I’m actually more into culture and would have gone to Mexico City for museums and food and pyramids.

Mexico City is amazing! Have you been? The archaeological museum is incredible and so is the Soumaya Museum. And of course Frida’s house. So much cool architecture and art (Rivera’s murals). The best chilaquiles I’ve ever had in my life was in Mexico City. And the lobster tacos were great. Damn, now I’m hungry. And yeah the Teotihuacan pyramids are an easy day trip.

Best manager in football. I will not countenance any other point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mexico City is amazing! Have you been? The archaeological museum is incredible and so is the Soumaya Museum. And of course Frida’s house. So much cool architecture and art (Rivera’s murals). The best chilaquiles I’ve ever had in my life was in Mexico City. And the lobster tacos were great. Damn, now I’m hungry. And yeah the Teotihuacan pyramids are an easy day trip.

Best manager in football. I will not countenance any other point of view.
Not yet. Dying to go to Mexico City. I just recently learned there’s flights from TJ. I’m always in San Diego and you park at the border, walk over some bridge and you’re at the Tijuana airport and it’s easier than the BS of LAX. Then direct flights to Mexico City

Just saw this tiktok before I go to bed and thought I would share

In our villain era

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not yet. Dying to go to Mexico City. I just recently learned there’s flights from TJ. I’m always in San Diego and you park at the border, walk over some bridge and you’re at the Tijuana airport and it’s easier than the BS of LAX. Then direct flights to Mexico City

Just saw this tiktok before I go to bed and thought I would share

In our villain era

We’re in fabulous form. Let’s hope it continues and that Arse draw a couple more times.

• Heart
@Just Drive
Everyone’s favourite wag has clearly had enough of the two weeks of Manchester food and flown to Dubai! I really thought she’d be at Wembley this week with the baby in full kit

• Sad
@Just Drive
Everyone’s favourite wag has clearly had enough of the two weeks of Manchester food and flown to Dubai! I really thought she’d be at Wembley this week with the baby in full kit
I hope she has a lovely trip and gets food poisoning and diarrhoea while she’s there

• Haha

That was so cute of Ederson and young Ronnie Foden. 😍

• Heart
@Just Drive
Maybe she got jealous of Taylor and Sasha’s pics. :ROFLMAO: #Saraout #Aymeout

Hopefully ma foden attends so we have some good representation
Ma Foden should do us a favour and knock Sara out 🥊 she’s a cheeky witch
I hope for a scuffle on the pitch so we can see Ma Foden rise to her fighting stance ala the Atletico match and sort the fuckers out.

That was so cute of Ederson and young Ronnie Foden. 😍
I love how close they all are to each other’s families. 💙

• Heart
No nerves for tonight we’re practically through hopefully no one comes away injured.

Hope everyone has a lovely day 💙

• Heart
Send me over some of your positivity please
You should know by now City are at their best when the fixtures are congested they just keep going.

Positive vibes and wins only and don’t forget to boo the champions league anthem

B4E9CF9A-5ABD-4C1F-BEAD-0C839F25A098.gif

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.