Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to think tactical now. I think Bernardo and ake are one yellow away from missing the next round

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Who was nearly own goal? They didn’t show it just audio
---
WTF that is not a penalty

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Last nights game was awkward it felt like we were playing for a draw which isn’t a problem but took a few stupid yellow cards that could haunt us in a few weeks.

Rest Haaland Saturday, start Julian let him have his moment, give Foden some mintues. In reality we should be wrapping up the game in the first half and focusing on Wednesday.

duck Arsenal and Real Madrid I’m sick to death of Benzema and that just for men dyed beard.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last nights game was awkward it felt like we were playing for a draw which isn’t a problem but took a few stupid yellow cards that could haunt us in a few weeks.

Rest Haaland Saturday, start Julian let him have his moment, give Foden some mintues. In reality we should be wrapping up the game in the first half and focusing on Wednesday.

duck Arsenal and Real Madrid I’m sick to death of Benzema and that just for men dyed beard.
As per usual, I agree with you 100%. Keep it simple for Saturday by crushing them in the first half then resting our big guns.

Real Madrid fans annoy me with their attitude that the CL is somehow their birthright.

duck Arsenal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bluemoon suggesting that peps interview means he’s going to play lots of rested players tomorrow. I’m hoping he doesn’t go too risky but we get to see the likes of Alvarez, perrone, Carson and Gomez for a few minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bluemoon suggesting that peps interview means he’s going to play lots of rested players tomorrow. I’m hoping he doesn’t go too risky but we get to see the likes of Alvarez, perrone, Carson and Gomez for a few minutes
Scotty Carson’s time to shine! :ROFLMAO:

I’d love to see Alvarez get some minutes. I’m all for resting the big players but only to a certain extent. Sheff United will be treating this match like a final.

How many times do you say duck Arsenal on here 😂😂😂
It’s our mantra. :ROFLMAO:

duck Arsenal!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.