Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember how Red & co went off on Angie when she said to Taurian she would “put her on a boat”. But now it’s one of their own who’s said something racially offensive they’re on damage control. Who do they think they are really!!

I’m actually disappointed in Zac aswell, I thought better of him.

They all held marathon lives over CLA but Pearl it gets swept under the rug. Imagine if it was the other way round and Laura said a slur for a traveler
Exactly, well said! I was beginning to like zac and his platform. Well he has been blocked.
It is obvious all of the cronies have been on a phone call to pearl and told her what to say. I have never liked her!

Reactions: 6
Exactly, well said! I was beginning to like zac and his platform. Well he has been blocked.
It is obvious all of the cronies have been on a phone call to pearl and told her what to say. I have never liked her!
Did you see last week (or might have been week before) Zac said that sometimes he has to bite his tongue to “protect” his breakfast show. Clearly meaning he has to put up and shut up. No morals

Reactions: 4
Did you see last week (or might have been week before) Zac said that sometimes he has to bite his tongue to “protect” his breakfast show. Clearly meaning he has to put up and shut up. No morals
No I didn't, I haven't been watching him daily. I maybe get to see a bit of it once a week. It's absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 1
I’m here for the whole lot of them getting cancelled. A group of white people without a brain cell between them telling black people about racism isn’t going to end well. DG saying he’s offended by the term white privilege shows how uneducated he is
Also as a white woman, I am SO tired of white people telling black women they are angry & agressive - I think I would be too if I had to deal with this tit everyday !!
Cancel them all, they are only panicking because it’s all about the cash !!
As a black woman, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your words 🩷. I’m lost for words at Pearl I honestly am. 😳

• Heart
Well what can I say? Pearl is nearly in Australia with the amount of times shes dug the hole a little bit deeper for herself. I watched the best part of that live until 3.30am and I believe Pearl said it out of malice, she was getting angrier and angrier the more Shep called her love.
Pearl's problem is, shes like Bridgey, loves a good row, she cannot just mind her own business and stay in her own lane, she has to get involved, according to shep Pearl had tried umpteen times to get in sheps box only to antagonize her I'd say, Shep wouldnt accept her and came off live, that's when pearl joined the other box and started her crap, shouting over people etc, it snowballed from there, shes a very nasty woman and alot worse when she has been drinking.. I hope this is the beginning of the end for Pearl, she needs off the app and take her little minions with her, every single one of them need gone, Red, j, Alex, Fuckerpoo, luke and so on, they are all bullies, the lot of them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well what can I say? Pearl is nearly in Australia with the amount of times shes dug the hole a little bit deeper for herself. I watched the best part of that live until 3.30am and I believe Pearl said it out of malice, she was getting angrier and angrier the more Shep called her love.
Pearl's problem is, shes like Bridgey, loves a good row, she cannot just mind her own business and stay in her own lane, she has to get involved, according to shep Pearl had tried umpteen times to get in sheps box only to antagonize her I'd say, Shep wouldnt accept her and came off live, that's when pearl joined the other box and started her crap, shouting over people etc, it snowballed from there, shes a very nasty woman and alot worse when she has been drinking.. I hope this is the beginning of the end for Pearl, she needs off the app and take her little minions with her, every single one of them need gone, Red, j, Alex, Fuckerpoo, luke and so on, they are all bullies, the lot of them 😡
Well said.

Reactions: 2
Watching this live, i’m speechless but not surprised. This lot are SO quick to pick up people they don’t like on things they have said, but Pearl says something so abhorrently racist, and they are are rallying round her to defend her?? i think it’s time they all (luke, red, DG, EQ, even Zac at this point) come off the internet and call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pearl really doesn’t see an issue with what she’s done, she’s apologising because she has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m shooketh that she said that, well said rangatang as she can never get her words right 🙄, if that was anyone else there would’ve been uproar but it seems Pearl is getting away with this 😡. DG being offended by white privilege is insane, he clearly needs to educate himself ! I’m not a fan of shep but she’s right about one thing, the likes of dg and Pearl are racist
---
Cocka doodle doo going at pearl now 😂
What did cockashite have to say to Pearl ?

Last edited:
Watching EQ now and she’s playing a clip of Zac saying he was coerced into playing along with it this morning and that he definitely thinks Pearl is racist. EQ says she agrees that he was coerced, but won’t say who it was. I think we can all work that out for ourselves

• Wow
Watching EQ now and she’s playing a clip of Zac saying he was coerced into playing along with it this morning and that he definitely thinks Pearl is racist. EQ says she agrees that he was coerced, but won’t say who it was. I think we can all work that out for ourselves
Who ? Miss red Luke ?

Does Tony have a thread on here? His behaviour last night was wild - pissed up sat in his car ranting at Gracie for speaking out against Pearl & in Ricksta’s box trying to negate Pearls actions but saying he’s a traveller & his culture / people suffer racism & no one screams out about it. The man is a grade a hole. He was also aggressive but obviously because he’s a man, that’s acceptable. Only women get called out for “aggression”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but Zac is a strong character. I don’t believe for one second that he can be coerced into anything. He is always saying that racism/homophobia/transphobia should be met with the same energy but then he’s on live excusing Pearl. He’s seen the backlash and tried to duck out.

These people aren’t right in the brain if they think calling a person of colour an orangutang on an app with millions of user from age 13+ can be excused because they don’t get on with the person it was screamed at. If you support racism, you’re a racist in my eyes.

I was in a live the other day with Pearl, EQ and Angie. Pearl and EQ were arguing with Angie that their group rules the app and the narratives that go on, on it. This is the mentality of these people.

Reactions: 4
Pearl told Zac to play the video yesterday so I guess it was her telling him but I bet the rest of the mob was behind it toi

What happened with Tony Official? Does anyone know because I do not follow any of these people. I read it was crazy.

Reactions: 3