Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl stop sticking your nose into other people's business. Again you were wrong. Angie never played the video of Tony.
And why did you have to say its because you are a traveller. Don't play that card. Honestly get a grip!!
Shes always in everyones business, then adds a few bits onto it, takes away another few bits then runs with her version of events, I've never known anyone to be in so much drama in my life, 57 years of age, she needs to get a bloody life 😤
---
What's the video of Tony?
Apparently another traveller by the name of JR has said Tony went out with a 15 year old, I dont know when or how old Tony was at the time as I only caught bits of it last night but Angie definitely didnt play any video, if anything she tried to defend Tony, she had to turn the comments off as the chat were spamming it with 15.

Reactions: 1
Shes always in everyones business, then adds a few bits onto it, takes away another few bits then runs with her version of events, I've never known anyone to be in so much drama in my life, 57 years of age, she needs to get a bloody life 😤
---

Apparently another traveller by the name of JR has said Tony went out with a 15 year old, I dont know when or how old Tony was at the time as I only caught bits of it last night but Angie definitely didnt play any video, if anything she tried to defend Tony, she had to turn the comments off as the chat were spamming it with 15.
He was 25 apparently. I only saw her go off on one, then turned off!
---
What's the video of Tony?
Will see if I can find it. And load it on here.

• Wow
He was 25 apparently. I only saw her go off on one, then turned off!
---

Will see if I can find it. And load it on here.
I missed Tony's age bit 😳 he had Pearl's back last week so she had his this week, birds of a feather and all that 🙄
They need to all make sure they've no skeletons before they go for anyone else because it all comes out in the wash eventually.
I'm glad I'm just a viewer and have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on that app apart from people I know in real life.
That click is a dangerous bunch of humans

Reactions: 2
Have a look on there
---
Have a look on there
I can't find the one I am looking for. However enough on there I think. He is a wrongun!
---
I missed Tony's age bit 😳 he had Pearl's back last week so she had his this week, birds of a feather and all that 🙄
They need to all make sure they've no skeletons before they go for anyone else because it all comes out in the wash eventually.
I'm glad I'm just a viewer and have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on that app apart from people I know in real life.
That click is a dangerous bunch of humans
I am so glad I am a viewer too. Though to be fair, I am thinking of coming of it. It's getting beyond a joke now

Attachments

Last edited:
Ewwwwwww she's on one this morning. Too early for her big, horrible gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ she can talk can’t she 🙄

you can talk till the 🐮 come home but the fact is you’re a RACIST

So

dim Donna has made racist comments on FB
Pearl called someone a orangutan 🦧
And tam uses the word golli***

everyone seeing a pattern there ???

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Christ she can talk can’t she 🙄

you can talk till the 🐮 come home but the fact is you’re a RACIST

So

dim Donna has made racist comments on FB
Pearl called someone a orangutan 🦧
And tam uses the word golli***

everyone seeing a pattern there ???
Don't forget that vile Chester too

They're all the same.. racist

• Wow
I genuinely think she needs to wind it in a little bit, considering they're splashing all over the internet about the party date, won't be long until someone leaks the location. Some neanderthal will go and smash them all with a baseball bat 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Im so behind, whats up with Pearl this morning?
I only saw a few minutes but the gist of it was she'd posted a (very bad as usual) lipsyncing video and people had wrote bad comments on it about her being racist and dancing about as if she's not got a care in the world.

Then Paigey and Taurian were ripping shreds outta DG and Cockerpoo last night so she started on about that too.

She's going to sing baa baa black sheep, she'll call a black pudding a black pudding amd a blackboard a blackboard and if we don't like it we can go tell her granny on a scooter but she's been dead for 30 years.
---
Repeat x 30

• Wow
I didn’t see it but pleased that Cockerpoo caught some heat, she annoys me how she gets in boxes to shut down conversations & control narratives.

I caught a small bit of what she was saying, the thing is she is living in the past and things have changed now and she's not willing to. I heard what she said and she is still saying it so be it on her own head.

I only saw a few minutes but the gist of it was she'd posted a (very bad as usual) lipsyncing video and people had wrote bad comments on it about her being racist and dancing about as if she's not got a care in the world.

Then Paigey and Taurian were ripping shreds outta DG and Cockerpoo last night so she started on about that too.

She's going to sing baa baa black sheep, she'll call a black pudding a black pudding amd a blackboard a blackboard and if we don't like it we can go tell her granny on a scooter but she's been dead for 30 years.
---
Repeat x 30
This is the vile creature who supposedly didnt realise she offended Shep with her racist remark but knows to use blackboard, pudding etc as it can offend? 🤔 She knows exactly what she is saying and doing. Shes out there to cause as much havoc as she can and then play oh I didnt know this, that and the other, shes a nasty uneducated horror 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s still going on about I orangutans and just posted a pic of one on her green screen 🙈
---
Also this address they have made public won’t be the actual address I doubt their that daft