Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said “pack of orangutans” in a conversation about Laura 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder how she’s going to try and wiggle her way out of this one

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She said “pack of orangutans” in a conversation about Laura 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder how she’s going to try and wiggle her way out of this one
I don't even think she'll come online now

Miss red and co sat there for a week defending her last time saying she wasn't a racist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: interested to see how it plays out

Reactions: 2
I don't even think she'll come online now

Miss red and co sat there for a week defending her last time saying she wasn't a racist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: interested to see how it plays out
She’s live now saying it’s a word she uses and she’ll continue using it 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am Not A Duurrrttyyyy Ray-Sist And Am Not Sorry !!

Oh shut up pearl I don't know if I have the energy to hear about this again for the next 2 weeks. Can she just disappear never to be seen again

She's probably said it again to get the viewers in for Luke covering Miss Reds 'show' so they have something to talk about 🙄

She's probably said it again to get the viewers in for Luke covering Miss Reds 'show' so they have something to talk about 🙄
Miss j, Cockerpoo, MT, TJ and apparently luke have all stopped talking to her. Interested to see likes FYP tomorrow though

Who has the🍿ready for Luke the dicks FYP this morning? I knew I had this week off for a reason 😂 I wonder will potty mouth come in shouting and bawling trying to defend herself? 🤔 I doubt it, shes really messed up this time 😡

Are we all ready 🤣 he’s acting like someone’s died ffs, your racist friend was racist, surprise surprise
---
Idk, i don’t believe they aren’t all mates, or that they won’t be mates soon. Part of me thinks they’ve all just said off the app let’s pretend to not be mates to save face - but that’s me being cynical about them all because they are pathological LIAHS

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has cockerpoo been seen ? Apparently she was very very upset and angry, I’m guessing cos it tarnishes her perfect image

Their party’s gonna be fun taken bets on how long until it’s cancelled

Reactions: 5
Is Luke crying because he’s sad about the situation or because he’s secretly thrilled because he’s got 5k in his live 🙄

at this rate there won’t b much of a que at the bar come party night! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4