Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile old Kent! Red will soon kick her to the kerb when she realises she will damage her platform

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear the disgusting things she was saying about Michelle today? Saying she wants her nether regions interfered with... who the duck says stuff like that?
Was she being horrible about Michelle then ? Last week they were all pally

Reactions: 2
This Kent is going on all day everyday in various lives about Angie, Lynz & Chippy & wonders why she’s been banned on her main account.
Maybe because you keep offering everyone a fight 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
This Kent is going on all day everyday in various lives about Angie, Lynz & Chippy & wonders why she’s been banned on her main account.
Maybe because you keep offering everyone a fight 🤣🤣
What a way to spend your life... everyone of these low lifes needs grow up and get a job

Pearl came up on my fyp early hours Sunday morning pissed up, falling off her chair. Double standards for her to be calling Angie, yet everyone thought it was funny for pearl to act like that.

Pearl came up on my fyp early hours Sunday morning pissed up, falling off her chair. Double standards for her to be calling Angie, yet everyone thought it was funny for pearl to act like that.
She has been very quiet the past couple of days :unsure:

I see she has been in CLA box again. Battling her. Double standards!!
Shes been in CLA's box a few times over the last few days, where has all the bully crew gone for her to go back to where she started in CLA's lives chasing the clout? These arseholes make me want to be sick in my mouth.
As for the big fight, they need to cop onto themselves grown ass women behaving like teenage lads ffs, how embarrassing 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
She only has her following because of Angie she’s an absolute idiot thinks she’s the big I am shouting and screaming at people

Who’s this miss pineapple they’re all talking about
Shes Angie's new enemy.
I've gave up on this week, it was so hard to keep up with it all. They really need to get out more, it baffles me how they all have so much time on their hands to sit on a live and in boxes 24/7. I know Pearl has her Burger van but even she cant go to work without being live. If I turned up at her van for a burger and she was shouting Kent's into her phone on live, I'd walk away, what must her customers think 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes Angie's new enemy.
I've gave up on this week, it was so hard to keep up with it all. They really need to get out more, it baffles me how they all have so much time on their hands to sit on a live and in boxes 24/7. I know Pearl has her Burger van but even she cant go to work without being live. If I turned up at her van for a burger and she was shouting Kent's into her phone on live, I'd walk away, what must her customers think 🙄
thank you! I’m watching Luke’s live now with Angie kicking off again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is Pearl constantly on at Jon for free trips on a cruise for them all or have I read it wrong? she was saying in Lukes Live get in the box my Jon think of the clout. Why and how does she think Jon is able to pull that off. And why does she think a few nobodies from Tiktok would benefit anyone in any way.

• Heart