Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl still going to the party it seems. I knew she would be, there are still all friends it seems. Hypocrites the lot of them!!

Reactions: 2
Pearl still going to the party it seems. I knew she would be, there are still all friends it seems. Hypocrites the lot of them!!
that’s a joke, these people have no morals at alll!! Red will come back on pretending she’s not mates with her, same with Luke and miss J and all that clan

Reactions: 1
that’s a joke, these people have no morals at alll!! Red will come back on pretending she’s not mates with her, same with Luke and miss J and all that clan
Oh no, it happened when she was offline so more like pretending she doesn’t know anything about it!

Reactions: 2
They all know what they are doing. It's all just for TT. They didn't fall out at all.
All for views and gifts!!

Reactions: 3
Pearl was briefly on live last night apologising again.
She said she wasn't going to the party, it was a joke. However know one would be stopping her.
She wasn't happy with what Miss Dred did regarding Zac and said they were not friends at the time. I switched off as I couldn't listen to her waffling on again.