Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m here for the whole lot of them getting cancelled. A group of white people without a brain cell between them telling black people about racism isn’t going to end well. DG saying he’s offended by the term white privilege shows how uneducated he is
Also as a white woman, I am SO tired of white people telling black women they are angry & agressive - I think I would be too if I had to deal with this shit everyday !!
Cancel them all, they are only panicking because it’s all about the cash !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Salale

VIP Member
Ahhh Pearl..the poisonous Pearl. She's very aggressive isn't she for an older lady . Do you think she's a bare knuckle boxer at weekends 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DellaC

VIP Member
That Tony fella has always given me the creeps. He's really odd. I didn't see his rant last night but I can imagine.

Pearl needs cancelling, really she does. But she won't be, infact she probably turn it around so people feel sorry for her.

She'll be in the bastard rankings next week.

I am absolutely sick of the lot of them, the dregs of society grouping together, begging and covering up for each other. Its an utter disgrace. They are repulsive.

It's 2024. Either educate yourself and get with the times or get in the fucking bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Windermere

VIP Member
She is absolutely disgusting !!! I am in shock that she and the minions can sit there going on about racism all day to then come out and call SS an orangutan !!!!! Vile

Miss red, eq, zac, luke, etc how are you going to spin this one ??? Ohhhh our Pearl loves monkeys she's always watching David Attenborough she must of had them on her mind

These lot need taking down ! They think they hold so much power !!!!!

• Heart
Well what can I say? Pearl is nearly in Australia with the amount of times shes dug the hole a little bit deeper for herself. I watched the best part of that live until 3.30am and I believe Pearl said it out of malice, she was getting angrier and angrier the more Shep called her love.
Pearl's problem is, shes like Bridgey, loves a good row, she cannot just mind her own business and stay in her own lane, she has to get involved, according to shep Pearl had tried umpteen times to get in sheps box only to antagonize her I'd say, Shep wouldnt accept her and came off live, that's when pearl joined the other box and started her crap, shouting over people etc, it snowballed from there, shes a very nasty woman and alot worse when she has been drinking.. I hope this is the beginning of the end for Pearl, she needs off the app and take her little minions with her, every single one of them need gone, Red, j, Alex, Fuckerpoo, luke and so on, they are all bullies, the lot of them 😡

• Heart

BRB_xo

Does anyone remember how Red & co went off on Angie when she said to Taurian she would “put her on a boat”. But now it’s one of their own who’s said something racially offensive they’re on damage control. Who do they think they are really!!

I’m actually disappointed in Zac aswell, I thought better of him.

They all held marathon lives over CLA but Pearl it gets swept under the rug. Imagine if it was the other way round and Laura said a slur for a traveler

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Scooobles

Chatty Member
Horrible old hag.
What she said about Lynz was absolutely disgusting.
And she's still pretending that she didn't know Lynz had a disability, which has been proven to be a lie. If you didn't know, why did you call her a cripple??
Even if Lynz didn't have a disability (she does), targeting someone on their looks is low, low, low.

Windermere

VIP Member
Whether she calls it her white grandchild is irrelevant. She has called a black woman an orangutan, which is a widely known racial slur. How can she be so stupid. I do believe it was meant with malice, she said it with an angry vile tone

• Heart
It's very clickie isn't it
It's like the school bully gang, Pearl goes in to antagonize let's out a whistle before you know it theres a live fired up and they're all in the boxes.
I watched some of a live over Christmas when Pearl was saying to the chat go tell Angie, brett, CLA etc to ublock me (all her enemies) so I can go in the box and talk to them, she got in their boxes and her name calling and language was absolutely vile, she has a nasty dangerous streak in her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s a vile woman ! Its fucking pathetic the whole carry on between the lot of them. I was showing my mum, who’s about the same age as poisonous Pearl, some clips and she said she refuses to believe they aren’t paid actors 😆

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Finally a thread on potty mouth Pearl 😀 Total gobshite she is gives it the big I am to everyone then cries when people go back at her!

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
It's very clickie isn't it
It really. I went on last night. And Alex came up on my fyp talking about Angie and another group of ladies. All because Angie and Alex are doing the risings. Alex is only doing it to piss Angie off. It's so very immature.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Does Tony have a thread on here? His behaviour last night was wild - pissed up sat in his car ranting at Gracie for speaking out against Pearl & in Ricksta’s box trying to negate Pearls actions but saying he’s a traveller & his culture / people suffer racism & no one screams out about it. The man is a grade a arsehole. He was also aggressive but obviously because he’s a man, that’s acceptable. Only women get called out for “aggression”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

elvanse70

Zac played a video of her calling her grandkids it. I do believe she does use the word often but you can’t say that in the context she did to sweaty.
i think the same. i do believe she says it regularly and didn’t mean it in a racist way. but how can someone be 57 years old and still so stupid to call a black woman a monkey?

how can u go through life for nearly 60 years and still not realise that’s unacceptable.

Scooobles

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned gemzinno a few times today anyone know what’s happened?
Pearl and Alex were causing drama by saying Gemzino needs an ambulance urgently, we need her address (which then got doxxed in their chat) we've got to help her etc... I saw her on live last night and she was perfectly fine.

• Wow