Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is
That was breakfast television as well. Just awful. It actually makes me feel ill watching it. And it really annoyed me the way she wore her hair in bunches like a school girl. She was never anything more than a groupie.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That was breakfast television as well. Just awful. It actually makes me feel ill watching it. And it really annoyed me the way she wore her hair in bunches like a school girl. She was never anything more than a groupie.
gosh imagine being Bob and Helena watching this 👀, they are practically shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tomas Cohen looks like a try too hard fashion victim type. Yes hes easy on the eye but he dresses like a right wanker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
God what a mess of a family. No wonder Saint Bob went to Ethiopia and then set up Live Aid it was probably ligh relief from his sleazy wife and weird family.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Tomas Cohen looks like a try too hard fashion victim type. Yes hes easy on the eye but he dresses like a right wanker.
Its called fashion. Look it up :ROFLMAO:
Always wanted to say that, I get where you are coming from but I think he's just eccentric and arty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Where Paula and Michael together when the big breakfast interview aired or was that when she went on hot pursuit. It made me more uncomfortable this time round.

Reactions: 4
Where Paula and Michael together when the big breakfast interview aired or was that when she went on hot pursuit. It made me more uncomfortable this time round.
She was always very flirty, agree looking back now is so much worse than I remember!
Also how long does a heroin high last? Can't believe Thomas didn't know, when did she do it? Seems like they were together a lot.

Reactions: 6
They had been seeing each other for a few months by that point but she had been pursuing him for years I think

Reactions: 5
Both Paula and Peaches died horrible, sad, lonely deaths which will continue to affect their children throughout their lives. Its awful really, all their money and privileges and they ended up like this.
Why was Paula as well so totally obsessed with Michael Hutchence? It seems strange that an adult with 3 little children was acting like a teenager over him.
I hope Fi Fi and Pixie and both doing alright, anyone know what they are upto?
I know the media turned her into a tv presenter but Paula was just a groupie really. The story of how she snagged Bob is just tragic and sad to me. The rest of the Boomtown Rats have said it was impossible to get rid of her. It sounded like Bob had no interest in her really but she wouldn't go away. I don't know if anyone here have seen groupies/star f*ckers in action but it is really uncomfortable. They are heat seeking missiles and will trample over everyone to get what they want. They will also do absolutely anything the man wants and don't care about being humiliated. Paula just seemed utterly obsessed with men, particularly rock stars and I think they could get her to do whatever they wanted. I don't think she was doing hard drugs until Michael actually. I think it was obvious she would do absolutely anything to get him and keep him and I think that took her down a very dark path.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Always wanted to say that, I get where you are coming from but I think he's just eccentric and arty.
I know but he's a nearly middle aged man who's dressing like a 6th former. He's like the child of Grayson Perry crossed with an 80s Goth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael is still with Helena here. He speaks about her in the interview. Paula seems very interested in his relationship!

Still can't believe this was on breakfast TV!

I know but he's a nearly middle aged man who's dressing like a 6th former. He's like the child of Grayson Perry crossed with an 80s Goth.
Middle-aged? He's 30!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I mean, have you seen Michael Hutchence?! (in his heyday, I mean, not when he wasn't looking his best in the years before his death) I may be on my own here, but I completely understand why Paula Yates lost the plot over him. That man was sex on legs! What I never understood was how he cheated on Helena Christensen with Paula Yates. Then again, we now know he had a brain injury at the time...

Paula was obsessed with Hutchence for years. While married to Bob, she used to have a photo of him taped to the fridge, which Bob would tear down. It must have torn him apart that she actually upped and left her marriage for Hutchence.

Pixie Geldof embarked on a music career a few years back (don't know if that's still ongoing). There was a song on her album about Peaches called Twin Thing.
Yes for sure! He was so sexy. I still listen to Kick all the time and thinks it really holds up. Classic album. He was an incredible front man too. I think the head injury really did play a huge part in his downfall. Would he have even ended up with Paula if it hadn't happened? He dated supermodels and Kylie, I really don't think he would have been interested in a middle aged married woman with three kids to be honest. I think Paula just wore these men down and would do things that other women wouldn't. She was incredibly sexy but she was hardly Yasmin Le Bon was she? She had to get in with these guys by other means!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yes entitled twit are the right words! I always wondered if Saint Bob was reconciled to the fact that his daughters ( excluding Fifi) led such vacuous lives. I remember reading that a lot of Peaches’ income came from attending parties. Apparently it is not unheard of to receive 10k for attending a celebrity party. Wtf!
also, deffo think she had disordered eating. she ate a lot of sweets apparently. She used to edit her IG pix to look thinner. Lots of bendy kitchen cupboards in her house.
also read somewhere that she was arguing with Thomas on the train and he got off in disgust at her bratty behaviour 🤣 I’m sure he is a lot more intelligent than Peaches. She always seemed fairly thick to me. I don’t agree that she demolished Katie Hopkins on This Morning, she was just shouting over her and talking at a hundred miles an hour. There was no proper discussion.
I think Thomas was hugely ambitious with his music and being part of the Geldof clan would have helped being noticed. he comes across as fairly pretentious to me, (but not a horrible person ). I hope he is happy.
Not sure if the timeline but was she at rehab in Utah while pregnant with the first son?
Yes i'm glad you mentioned this morning because i was thinking something similar.
I think katie hopkins has a media career because she plays up to this image that i believe she has deliberately created as some kind of right wing panto villian boo hiss.
Sat next to the young and beautiful angelic looking peaches she almost by comparison looks like the archetypal old crone.
I think this is part of the game and we should take people's media persona's with a pinch of salt?
Sorry i don't mean to come across as patronising because i know having the right image can be very seductive but we know that its not really the truth?
Behind the scene's Peaches was not who she pretended to be obviously she desperately wanted to be a good mum (which is why i feel sad about her) but most probably she was struggling in many different ways?
She does not admit to this but instead paints a rose tinted view of reality?
Next to this you have media rottweiler katie hopkins who is set up to challenge take down to size peaches and her fairytale parenting.
Now you can see where the sympathy is going already?
Its almost a foregone conclusion.
In fact watching it again yes katie looked bored and cynical when peaches was talking but she at least had the patience and the manners (you see thats something we are led not to expect from katie) to be quiet and wait her turn while peaches delivers a rather repetitive and rambling monologue in my opinion.
Then when its katie's turn to talk she very loudly and rudely talks over her and interupts at every single turn?
Even dismissing her (personal attack) and her opinions before she has even had a chance to speak (peaches is definately hogging the attention and also attempting to forcibly dominate the exchange).
I think she wants the kudos of being the woman that took on katie hopkins and took her down (because lets face it katies career is basically professional troll and really she is already a hate figure ?) so peaches really in my opinion has found an easy target?
Which of course makes it all the easier for peaches to virtue signal untill her heart is content but sadly people who do that are nearly always projecting their own issues insecurities and negative character traits onto other people?
Now i don't particularly like or want to defend katie hopkins i think she has said and wrote some frankly offensive inflammatory things but like a lot of outspoken caustic people i know sometimes they can have that kind of killer instinct when it comes to sensing bs.
I think she didn't believe a single thing that peaches said (but she still let her have her say) and interestingly enough i think her critique was mainly of the attachment parenting philosophy and not of peaches as a person.
So really bias aside i think hers was actually the more reasonable and balanced argument but of course a lot of people already dislike her (maybe with good reason) and so of course she can barely get a word in and whatever she says is automatically of little value because she is katie hopkins?
In a way this is a shame because if we had never heard of peaches or katie and they were strangers having a debate we would i think maybe see the whole debate differently?
We might see for example that peaches actually is pretty headstrong and a bit in love with the sound of her own voice and believes that frankly she knows better (is better) than anyone else.
Also i actually feel that this time (politics aside) katie actually was trying to make some valid and interesting points but peaches just didn't let her?
My own opinion is that maybe with time peaches could have evolved into being a fairly decent mother (we know her intentions were good) but really she was a novice when it comes to parenthood and maybe as a young mum just wanted to romanticise the whole thing?
She definitely did not wish to have a reality check of the type offered by katie hopkins and to me she actually seemed quite defensive with attack being the best form of defence in her mind.
Its an interesting subject not served very well when the media pit woman against each other just for the sake of sensationalistic viewing?
Thats highly manipulative of the media in general i think just trying to engineer a catfight?
A catfight that peaches could not resist getting involved in because it probably made her feel better about herself to defeat the foe katie hopkins.
The sad thing in all of this being that in her mind she defeated katie but she did not defeat her own inner demons?
Knowing what we know now its an uncomfortable watch and i do get the sense that peaches was just media/tabloid fodder and that she had to in a way put herself out there because she had bills to pay and was the main breadwinner?
So she had her moment but it had little substance and didn't last because she was in my opinion too unstable a personality to put down boundries or to know how to protect or look out for herself?
Again this is just my opinion based on what i've read about her but her drug use and unstable family background definitely damaged her i think?
Edit to add sorry this turned into a bit of an essay/long post but her life has always haunted people i think its because although a mother herself she was still retained a kind of aura of childlike naivete and its people's instincts to still be protective of her memory and thats something i completely understand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes for sure! He was so sexy. I still listen to Kick all the time and thinks it really holds up. Classic album. He was an incredible front man too. I think the head injury really did play a huge part in his downfall. Would he have even ended up with Paula if it hadn't happened? He dated supermodels and Kylie, I really don't think he would have been interested in a middle aged married woman with three kids to be honest. I think Paula just wore these men down and would do things that other women wouldn't. She was incredibly sexy but she was hardly Yasmin Le Bon was she? She had to get in with these guys by other means!
I respectfully disagree. The chemistry between them is palpable in that BB clip. Paula was not a classic beauty but she was (by all accounts) extremely witty and clever with a voracious sexual appetite. I imagine after the beautiful (but rather dull) Kylie and Helena he would have relished someone a lot more interesting.

Reactions: 38
Yeah we know about fashion don't we Pats ;) - we've got our hideously expensive vampire dresses 🧛‍♀️ 👗 and we look 'orrible in 'em. More Stolli babes? 🍾 oops will have to be Bolli - chin chin ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.