Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of can understand the timing of Bob's proposal, Peaches death possibly made him weigh up his life and he decided this was what he wanted and life was too short to wait.
I tried to make sense of the other forums posts, the numerology stuff left me bewildered and I almost gave up, but I did find some images of Peaches fascinating. Who photoshopped them, her or someone else?
Yes she had track marks, but typically she had an excuse at the ready, it was a skin condition.
Thing is to anyone who knows anything about psoriasis, I can't see any sign she has psoriasis lol especially as it usually affects the extensor surfaces (back of elbows, front of knees etc). You can get flexural psoriasis but it's less common (and lets face it, she has obvious track marks lol )

Reactions: 8

New thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.