Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise till reading an article earlier that there were 80 needles found in the house. I have no clue about heroin really but surely that indicates quite heavy usage?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was really shocked when Peaches died. I was very jealous of her at the time because she seemed to have it all with her loving family and utterly gorgeous, private house.

It was a harsh reminder that you never know what's going on with a person and that appearances can be so deceptive. I hope she's at peace now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be honest I never felt jealous of her I always felt really sad for her, the press picked her apart as a mother constantly and she always seemed she was trying her best.

Reactions: 24
It must be so weird living in that house, it is lovely though. There are pictures of it still up on rightmove

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise till reading an article earlier that there were 80 needles found in the house. I have no clue about heroin really but surely that indicates quite heavy usage?
Im sorry but I have to say it. If you are a parent, having drugs and needles in the house is appalling. Being on drugs at all as a parent is appallingly irresponsible. Not that I don’t have sympathy or understand the struggle to get off them but it’s just not ok. Imagine hearing that a neighbour was looking after two tiny kids while on heroin and had it in the house- you’d tip off the authorities, wouldn’t you?!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Google Peaches Geldof house, a Kent online article comes up with name of the road it’s on. Google that & look on Rightmove.
Lovely family house. Sold it for less than they paid. Understandable but hope Cohen wasn’t left in debt.

• Heart
Google Peaches Geldof house, a Kent online article comes up with name of the road it’s on. Google that & look on Rightmove.
Lovely family house. Sold it for less than they paid. Understandable but hope Cohen wasn’t left in debt.
Such a gorgeous house.

Reactions: 5
Its actually refreshing that the paparazzi and tabloids have left Thomas and the kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its actually refreshing that the paparazzi and tabloids have left Thomas and the kids alone.
I don't think anyone's that interested in him TBH. There were some photos a few years ago of him and Tiger on holiday and it was really cringeworthy. It was uncomfortable to look at, they were all over each other and she was about 16!.

Reactions: 4
Thank you. Beautiful house!

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to her?! She looks unrecognisable!
Ashley had a personality transplant, shoved herself on a pedestal so high you just can't really see her and is busy staring down her sanctimonious nose at everyone.
Awful what happened to Peaches, she was one of the first people I followed on Instagram, you kind of felt you knew her with how she shared.

Reactions: 6
I just don't get that if your mum dies of a drug overdose that you'd then inflict that misery on your own kids. I've been so determined not to repeat the mistakes my parents made/pain they caused.

I just don't get that if your mum dies of a drug overdose that you'd then inflict that misery on your own kids. I've been so determined not to repeat the mistakes my parents made/pain they caused.
I think she was very messed up and lost TBH. It was really sad.

Reactions: 13
I've always liked Thomas. I only know what I've read in the papers, but he always seemed to be a devoted husband and dad. The photos of him with his kids are lovely. He seems to be a really hands on Dad.

I was really upset by her death, we were a similar age at the time, and my brother was a heroine addict, still using at the time. I don't believe anyone truly 'recovers' to be honest, it's an evil drug, and even if off methadone as well, it's a battle every day, even with children. It's so sad seeing the photos and articles, I bet she was doing the best she could, and her life was tragically cut short but stupid decisions years before. So sad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.