Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to Peaches dog, the golden retriever who she always used to share photos of? Hope he stayed with Tom and the little boys.

Reactions: 9
I remember, and I hope it's somewhere online, the day Peaches totally smacked Katie Hopkins' arse on This Morning and then was really smug about her victory. She was absolutely on fire that day, brilliant stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember, and I hope it's somewhere online, the day Peaches totally smacked Katie Hopkins' arse on This Morning and then was really smug about her victory. She was absolutely on fire that day, brilliant stuff!

Reactions: 23
Is that their stuff still in the house? Or has it been bought since Peaches died? Also how long had Paula been doing heroin?

Reactions: 4
Is that their stuff still in the house? Or has it been bought since Peaches died? Also how long had Paula been doing heroin?
the pictures on rightmove I saw seemed to be from before they bought the house, I don’t think it was their stuff.

I wonder what happened to Peaches dog, the golden retriever who she always used to share photos of? Hope he stayed with Tom and the little boys.
Didn’t they have a big new foundland dog too?

Reactions: 8
Thomas used to come into my office block regularly because he was friends with someone running a fashion studio there. He seemed very sweet and shy and wore massive platform shoes. Didn’t give off any weird vibes, the total opposite really, I liked him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So beautiful and full of life compared to the fake tanned, gurning and bitter Katie Hopkins. She's like Frankenstein's monster. Watching this made me realise how wonderful social distancing is, except 10,000 miles is still too close to that evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Peaches was just another one who abused her body just like Amy Winehouse, I’ll never understand that certain kick they must need from heroin. It’s a sad waste of a life especially those 2 boys growing up without a Mum,

Reactions: 10
How old will the boys be now?? Great that you never see them in the papers or their social media online.

Reactions: 6
Paula’s own childhood was very dysfunctional though. When you’ve not had good parental role models growing up it can be hard to know how to parent yourself.

Ive seen it said that Michael had already moved on from Paula shortly before he died and was seeing another woman. I don’t think their relationship would have lasted. But she was obsessed with him.
Yes I saw that documentary. I agree she was obsessed with him but she was just another girlfriend to him. Only difference being Tiger Lily

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of anyone who thinks this, even the midwives are very clear about the need to use protection after birth so as not to pregnant again too quickly. I call bullshit on that one, she just didn’t want any criticism of her parenting.
She was quite an accomplished liar, I remember how outraged she was when ‘that cool guy Ben’ posted about them taking heroin together one night. Threatened all sorts and tried to get her rabid fans to ruin his life. Turned out it was all true.
It’s interesting you say that. I was told by more than one professional I didn’t need contraception whilst breastfeeding

there is a truth in it anyway- if you are fully breastfeeding, your baby isn’t eating or using a dummy or bottle ever, and you are still doing night feeds, you are highly unlikely to ovulate and as a contraception it’s as reliable as any other. However, ovulation can start at any time you have a break from breastfeeding so realistically, it’s only contraception in the early days.

personally, I think many woman don’t really care whether they get pregnant or not so don’t bother with contraception than make statements like
The above because they’re embarrassed, and that makes them look dim and embarrasses the rest of us!

Apologies, my pages haven’t loaded and I basically repeated @Vanillaco’s (much better) one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha this was superb. I think seeing this was what made me change my mind about Peaches having found her very irritating as a know it all teen. She came across very intelligent and articulate. Obviously she wasn’t a perfect person but I don’t think you can fault her desire to be better.
Does anyone else watch this now and think Katie and Peaches are sat waaaaay too close to each other? Katie is practically sat on her knee, I don’t know if I’m traumatised by lockdown or something but it really looks odd now!

It’s interesting you say that. I was told by more than one professional I didn’t need contraception whilst breastfeeding

there is a truth in it anyway- if you are fully breastfeeding, your baby isn’t eating or using a dummy or bottle ever, and you are still doing night feeds, you are highly unlikely to ovulate and as a contraception it’s as reliable as any other. However, ovulation can start at any time you have a break from breastfeeding so realistically, it’s only contraception in the early days.

personally, I think many woman don’t really care whether they get pregnant or not so don’t bother with contraception than make statements like
The above because they’re embarrassed, and that makes them look dim and embarrasses the rest of us!

Apologies, my pages haven’t loaded and I basically repeated @Vanillaco’s (much better) one!
It obviously doesn’t work like any other though as presuming that Peaches was EBF she got pregnant within a month of having her first son (she says in the video one was 7 months and one was 17 months). I’m dubious about any professional saying that breastfeeding is a *reliable* form of contraception - yes it reduces fertility but no doctor I know would advise to bin the pills or coil and rely on that (I’m a doctor too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspect Peaches had been a functioning heroin addict for quite a long time. The Instagram account and attachment parent thing was all about “fake it until you make it” as a previous poster said. I don’t believe her OD was her falling off the wagon. You don’t have that many syringes in the house unless you’re using regularly.
If I remember right there was over £800 pound worth of heroin with the syringes that Thomas supposedly hid from the police. Apparently she bought it in bulk so she wouldn’t have to go looking for it often and arose suspicion as he was under the impression that she was going to meetings and staying clean. I’m pretty sure I remember she said her husband was a very straight guy and wouldn’t abide her using heroin.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To the poster who was talking about the blind, I definitely don’t think Thomas was involved, as I said I’ve only ever heard nice things about him. I just thought that blind was really weird! I think her death is strange to me because I found it so shocking and jarring.

Looks like Bob talks about taking her to rehab in Utah in 2013, and she ran away. That must have been when she was pregnant, so the family must have known something was going on or at least that she was continuing to struggle.

edited to say, not sure who she was talking to on that fb account someone sent over as they must have deleted their profile, but she references ‘dark times’ and Utah publicly on her profile picture.

1242B35B-F669-4782-8730-953174C1FAA1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How old will the boys be now?? Great that you never see them in the papers or their social media online.
I think about 8 and 7. And the last pics of them seem to be about 3/4. So it's good now they are in school they are kept away from it all. Hope they are having a relatively normal childhood. Tom always seemed like a good hands on dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think about 8 and 7. And the last pics of them seem to be about 3/4. So it's good now they are in school they are kept away from it all. Hope they are having a relatively normal childhood. Tom always seemed like a good hands on dad.
The family have probably got injunctions out against media reporting though I think no one is really bothered about them. Its not like Harry and William after Diana died. Peaches was a very minor celeb if that.

Reactions: 5
He seems odd.
That’s an unkind thing to say.
I actually went to art uni with Tom. Funnily enough Pixie was there too, I think she was doing a foundation year.
He was very gentle and incredibly kind. Just a bit eccentric.
I remember him wearing the tightest jeans with big, chunky dr Martens and I thought he looked so cool. I went out and bought the same dr Martens. 😂

Reactions: 52
That’s an unkind thing to say.
I actually went to art uni with Tom. Funnily enough Pixie was there too, I think she was doing a foundation year.
He was very gentle and incredibly kind. Just a bit eccentric.
I remember him wearing the tightest jeans with big, chunky dr Martens and I thought he looked so cool. I went out and bought the same dr Martens. 😂
I didn’t realise he was British! Always thought he was American

Reactions: 6
So beautiful and full of life compared to the fake tanned, gurning and bitter Katie Hopkins. She's like Frankenstein's monster. Watching this made me realise how wonderful social distancing is, except 10,000 miles is still too close to that evil witch.
At least Peaches didnt make her children homeless through her own vitriol and pig headedness when it could have easily been avoided. I think Hopkins kids will be worse people than Peaches as a result of having that nasty piece as a mother.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.