Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow what is the OTO?
It’s an order founded by Alistair Crowley

I just want to add I’m in no way affiliated to this! I’ve read many books on the subject but don’t get involved!

Also have a look who she used to hang out with...Eli Roth, Marilyn Manson for starters. Apparently she had inside info on Ian Watkins (no wonder Fearne hated her!!)

Some of the David Icke stuff was discussed in this thread (I saw it posted in the general celeb gossip discussions). https://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/19/strange-twisted-world-peaches-geldof?scrollTo=140&page=1

Disclaimer - I don’t think much of David Icke
Neither do I, he’s a complete puppet, but I do remember some of the posts were really interesting regarding Peaches!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You can fall over, hit your head and have a brain haemorrhage. You can choke yourself vomiting in your sleep. You can put a pizza in the oven and fall asleep and set the kitchen a light. The possibility’s are endless when it comes to drink and drugs. I am very much of the same opinion across the board of all substances, I hear of mums in the playground joking on how they sank 2/3 bottles of wine, kids are in bed. I think I’d be hung draw and quartered if I joked the same on any other substance.

Very true. And in some parts of the world (Ireland and the North East of England IME) where there is a drinking culture... it is normalised.

See the soaps..... oo theres been a terrible shock! Have a drink. Congratulations! Lets open the prosecco etc. And drink companies are laughing with the whole "wine o clock" and "mummy likes gin tee hee hee". It's vile.

Full disclosure; my mum is an alkie. It's the lies and not being full present for family occasions and making yet more drunken, slurry memories for me.....

I remember watching a programme years ago with this high society lady (can't remember who) trying to kick a heroin habit at some residential thing. I was amazed that her health was so unaffected, because the stuff she could get her hands on and in her veins was that high quality, it was purely a mental concern.

No intention of trying extasy, heroin or coke. Not because I think I won't like it... because I think might like it tooooo much. Those things can be serious ££.

I'll stick to growing "tomato" plants ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ozzy Osbourne thought Alistair Crowley was so mad after reading a book about him that he wrote a song about how mad he must have been. Says it all, doesn't it?

Peaches seemed to jump from religion to religion (or cult to cult) which apparently (I'm an artist and designer not psychologist so don't reference me in your academic papers) is common among people who felt they never belonged as a young person and are always scrambling to find something. A kind of sense of Community and belonging.

Also I've just been reminded by a friend that she had a bit of a thing with Marilyn Manson very, very briefly which gives me chills. I was out of her orbit by then so I don't know anything about it but I remember it being talked about around norf ldn circles at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We will never know what went on that night. I know I sound absolutely mental but people do use heroin in moderation. They will have a small hit on payday (or any day, I say this because it’s where the term giro junkie comes from) I know it’s mad to understand or get your head around. But it’s the truth. If I could be one of those people, I’d still use it on my birthday or for Christmas, a little treat, but I cannot. I am not glorifying it at all. People ask me how many days it takes to get addicted. The facts are I do not know, because some people do not at all. I can only describe it as not everyone that drinks becomes an alcoholic type thing. It’s so unfortunate and strange that both mother and daughter die in the same way, I might be wrong but didn’t Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbie do the same, but coked up in the bath? I do think the higher up the food chain you are the harder it is to get clean. When you are at rock bottom you cannot go any lower. When you’re on top you have so much to lose. They would have more chance be alive and clean today if it wasn’t for their status in my opinion.

It’s an order founded by Alistair Crowley

I just want to add I’m in no way affiliated to this! I’ve read many books on the subject but don’t get involved!

Also have a look who she used to hang out with...Eli Roth, Marilyn Manson for starters. Apparently she had inside info on Ian Watkins (no wonder Fearne hated her!!)

Neither do I, he’s a complete puppet, but I do remember some of the posts were really interesting regarding Peaches!
Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some of the David Icke forum stuff was discussed in this thread (I saw it posted in the general celeb gossip discussions). There’s more on OTO etc. https://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/19/strange-twisted-world-peaches-geldof?scrollTo=140&page=1

and some here https://web.archive.org/web/2016052...3/strange-twisted-world-peaches-geldof?page=1

Disclaimer - posting because it has been mentioned. I don’t think much of David Icke and the threads are very conspiracy-theoryish (be warned)

The Sunday Mirror can reveal the couple’s row took place on a half empty train from Sevenoaks to London’s Charing Cross on April 3.

“ Passengers have told how they only noticed the pair as the argument kicked off. Peaches was in an aisle seat with one headphone on her ear and other one off, when she turned to her husband and said: “Look, I can’t believe all my songs on here are Elliott’s.”

Thomas, former singer in band S.C.U.M, then startled passengers by snapping back: “For f***’s sake, what is your obsession
with that man!”

Peaches hit back saying: “Look, I’m married to you. Stop getting so jealous.

“We’ve got two kids together for f***’s sake. What more of a commitment do you think there can be. Don’t be so jealous.”

Passengers told how the couple then sat in near silence for around 10 minutes as the train continued into London where Peaches would appear that night at the F&F fashion show.

“Tom was just staring out of the window saying nothing,” revealed one passenger. “Peaches spent most of the time munching on Pringles crisps and chocolates.

“She was listening to music, still with only one of her earphones on. But she was eating at a very speedy rate.”

Eventually the silence between the couple was broken as Peaches turned to Tom to ask: “Look, I know you probably don’t want to, but why don’t you hang out with me?”

Still upset at his wife’s fascination with druggy singer Elliott, Thomas replied with a terse: “No, thanks.”

Shortly afterwards the train pulled in to London Bridge where Thomas got off, leaving his wife behind to head on to Charing Cross.

“It looked like the sort of row any married couple would have,” said a passenger. “Neither acted that badly.”

Peaches, dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, then began applying lipstick before ringing a restaurant.

She was overheard on her mobile asking: “Can I have a table for tonight, please?” There was a pause before she angrily said: “Can you please tell your manager it’s Peaches Geldof calling!”

Passengers said she looked furious at obviously being refused seats. Minutes later the train arrived at Charing Cross, its last stop. “

blimey all that stuff on that first thread is a bit heavy and reading ridiculous signs into everything but the transcript from the Sunday Mirror above makes me think Peaches was still an entitled brat.

Reactions: 10
I’ve really enjoyed reading through this thread, I was only about 12 when peaches died but I remember seeing her plastered all over the newspapers, going from party girl to this perfect mother! Such a shame she ended up how she did.
Everyone sharing their stories has also given me much more empathy to those who struggle with addiction, I lost an uncle to alcohol and another has struggled with drug abuse his entire life. From the outside it’s easy to judge them for putting them and my family through what they did but reading this thread has given me more empathy for them and the struggles they had. I was a child when this happened so I didn’t fully understand at the time.

Reactions: 8
We will never know what went on that night. I know I sound absolutely mental but people do use heroin in moderation. They will have a small hit on payday (or any day, I say this because it’s where the term giro junkie comes from) I know it’s mad to understand or get your head around. But it’s the truth. If I could be one of those people, I’d still use it on my birthday or for Christmas, a little treat, but I cannot. I am not glorifying it at all. People ask me how many days it takes to get addicted. The facts are I do not know, because some people do not at all. I can only describe it as not everyone that drinks becomes an alcoholic type thing. It’s so unfortunate and strange that both mother and daughter die in the same way, I might be wrong but didn’t Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbie do the same, but coked up in the bath? I do think the higher up the food chain you are the harder it is to get clean. When you are at rock bottom you cannot go any lower. When you’re on top you have so much to lose. They would have more chance be alive and clean today if it wasn’t for their status in my opinion.

Wow
I totally agree with this. Everyone is different. I can drink 2 glasses of wine and be tipsy but I have a friend who can drink 2 bottles and it not touch her at all.
Also I smoked for years. 20 a day habit. I gave up the day I found out I was pregnant. But still now if I go out with friends or away for the weekend I smoke for that time - but can stop again immediately- doesn’t enter my head to smoke at home or in every day life. I can just switch it on and off.
Yet my husband knows if he tried just one cigarette again he would be back on 20 a day!

Reactions: 13
The Sunday Mirror can reveal the couple’s row took place on a half empty train from Sevenoaks to London’s Charing Cross on April 3.

“ Passengers have told how they only noticed the pair as the argument kicked off. Peaches was in an aisle seat with one headphone on her ear and other one off, when she turned to her husband and said: “Look, I can’t believe all my songs on here are Elliott’s.”

Thomas, former singer in band S.C.U.M, then startled passengers by snapping back: “For f***’s sake, what is your obsession
with that man!”

“We’ve got two kids together for f***’s sake. What more of a commitment do you think there can be. Don’t be so jealous.”

Passengers told how the couple then sat in near silence for around 10 minutes as the train continued into London where Peaches would appear that night at the F&F fashion show.

“Tom was just staring out of the window saying nothing,” revealed one passenger. “Peaches spent most of the time munching on Pringles crisps and chocolates.

“She was listening to music, still with only one of her earphones on. But she was eating at a very speedy rate.”

Eventually the silence between the couple was broken as Peaches turned to Tom to ask: “Look, I know you probably don’t want to, but why don’t you hang out with me?”

Still upset at his wife’s fascination with druggy singer Elliott, Thomas replied with a terse: “No, thanks.”

Shortly afterwards the train pulled in to London Bridge where Thomas got off, leaving his wife behind to head on to Charing Cross.

“It looked like the sort of row any married couple would have,” said a passenger. “Neither acted that badly.”

Peaches, dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, then began applying lipstick before ringing a restaurant.

She was overheard on her mobile asking: “Can I have a table for tonight, please?” There was a pause before she angrily said: “Can you please tell your manager it’s Peaches Geldof calling!”

Passengers said she looked furious at obviously being refused seats. Minutes later the train arrived at Charing Cross, its last stop. “

blimey all that stuff on that first thread is a bit heavy and reading ridiculous signs into everything but the transcript from the Sunday Mirror above makes me think Peaches was still an entitled brat.
That probably was the last time he saw her then. Wasn't it reported upthread that she then went to stay at a friends house in Hampstead then went shopping the next day, then returned home. Then Thomas's dad returned the youngest.

I'd also like to know why they bought a house with a granny flat. Who did they have or think would live there? Why did the parents always take them back to theirs? They had enough room for them to stay, plus did they also take the dogs, as well as the children?

Reactions: 7
In the book it was mentioned that a young "friend" had been with Paula Yates before she died, apparently a friend from rehab. It almost sounded like something dodgy had been going on, similar to the rumours that Peaches had been killed.

I don't believe that to be true. I think that sadly both were addicts most of their lives and had some demons to battle with.

Paula's life was incredibly hard: her strange lonely childhood, then she got married to Bob so young, estrangement from her mother, then the children and TV and fame, then Michael Hutchence and the divorce and from there on it was all legal battles and financial problems and lots of drama and then he died, she learned that another man was her biological father, and she suffered and she died.
Such a sad life.

It is not surprising that Paula had affairs and was hanging on to men all her life, she must have had some deep abandonment trauma.

And I wonder what Bob was really like?
Why did he not have a stronger relationship with Peaches when she died, given how young her children were?

I would love to learn more about him and his history.

That probably was the last time he saw her then. Wasn't it reported upthread that she then went to stay at a friends house in Hampstead then went shopping the next day, then returned home. Then Thomas's dad returned the youngest.

I'd also like to know why they bought a house with a granny flat. Who did they have or think would live there? Why did the parents always take them back to theirs? They had enough room for them to stay, plus did they also take the dogs, as well as the children?
It is so strange that the children were with the grandparents for so long. Especially as Peaches was fond of attachment parenting. There must have been a reason for that

Total spectulation but based on that story about the row Thomas and she had been arguing a lot about her drug use and was tiring of her fascination with people known for their drug use as much as their music (Elliott Smith, I'm guessing) or might it have been an other Elliott that she actually knew? I might be reading too far into it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Total spectulation but based on that story about the row Thomas and she had been arguing a lot about her drug use and was tiring of her fascination with people known for their drug use as much as their music (Elliott Smith, I'm guessing) or might it have been an other Elliott that she actually knew? I might be reading too far into it tbh.
It has always been reported that they argued over her absolute obsession with Elliott Smith - but I do find it strange that she thought Tom might be jealous of a dead man. Then again, she used so say that Elliott Smith was her 'kindred spirit,' and I can see how that kind of thing might get annoying for a husband. I can only imagine that she talked about him and listened to his music non-stop. I have never heard of any other Elliott mentioned in relation to her, so it probably was Elliott Smith.

It has always been reported that they argued over her absolute obsession with Elliott Smith - but I do find it strange that she thought Tom might be jealous of a dead man. Then again, she used so say that Elliott Smith was her 'kindred spirit,' and I can see how that kind of thing might get annoying for a husband. I can only imagine that she talked about him and listened to his music non-stop. I have never heard of any other Elliott mentioned in relation to her, so it probably was Elliott Smith.
Can just imagine her going on and on

Reactions: 5

with that man!”

Presuming it’s Elliott Smith as others have said? I always thought he died of an OD but turns out he stabbed himself?!

Watching the clip of Charlie Brooker reviewing When Fearne Met Peaches really makes me want to watch the full show - she is acting so strange in it. Like she is not fully there. I do recall her often being like that in interviews as a late teen though (partially why I found her quite irritating, that and her know it all column in Elle Girl)

Eliott Smith also died so young in strange circumstances. Why would he suddenly stab himself?
Or did he?

I mean, I wasn't exactly surprised when I heard Elliott Smith had died (I am a fan of his music; maybe not as big a fan as Peaches!) but I was pretty shocked when I heard how he died. Stabbing oneself in the chest is an extremely unusual way to commit suicide. There's a lot of speculation surrounding his death. I haven't read anything about it in years - but back when I did a lot of people were speculating that his girlfriend actually murdered him during an argument.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Or did he?

I mean, I wasn't exactly surprised when I heard Elliott Smith had died (I am a fan of his music; maybe not as big a fan as Peaches!) but I was pretty shocked when I heard how he died. Stabbing oneself in the chest is an extremely unusual way to commit suicide. There's a lot of speculation surrounding his death. I haven't read anything about it in years - but back when I did a lot of people were speculating that his girlfriend actually murdered him during an argument.
It does happen though, I know of two men who have done this in the last year, one successfully and one thankfully not. I think men are statistically more likely to choose violent means of suicide, usually hanging.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Apparently she was in the bathroom, heard him scream and then pulled the knife out of his chest.
Also strange.

Presuming it’s Elliott Smith as others have said? I always thought he died of an OD but turns out he stabbed himself?!

Watching the clip of Charlie Brooker reviewing When Fearne Met Peaches really makes me want to watch the full show - she is acting so strange in it. Like she is not fully there. I do recall her often being like that in interviews as a late teen though (partially why I found her quite irritating, that and her know it all column in Elle Girl)
Peaches often seemed a bit out of it. I think she was on drugs since her teens, mid-teens probably.

She must have been so sad. So much death surrounding her.

• Heart
I know OT sorry but I had completely forgotten about Elliot Smith, I used to listen to him all the time in my introspective teenage angst years.

Reactions: 3
Some of the David Icke forum stuff was discussed in this thread (I saw it posted in the general celeb gossip discussions). There’s more on OTO etc. https://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/19/strange-twisted-world-peaches-geldof?scrollTo=140&page=1

and some here https://web.archive.org/web/2016052...3/strange-twisted-world-peaches-geldof?page=1

Disclaimer - posting because it has been mentioned. I don’t think much of David Icke and the threads are very conspiracy-theoryish (be warned)
Wow 🤯 this was a wild ride

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.