Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A woman I know hooked up with him :sick:
Omg really ewwwe, I know when I use to go to the tap n tin he played there a few times, and everyone loved him, I couldn’t stand his music and wouldn’t go when I knew he was playing, didn’t wanna line a druggies pocket!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Pete Doherty, this interview is one of the most grubby things I’ve ever read (or maybe I’ve lived a sheltered life... which I have 🤣).

it is so sad that he can recongise that and still not pull himself out of it tbh

Reactions: 10
I used to think he was the sexiest man alive when I was a teenager and painted several portraits of him 🤦‍♀️😂 wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole now! 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was Kate Moss ever into heroin? Or was it just coke?
Kate Moss has a pathological case of wanting to be a "rock star" like Marianne Faithful so you see her jumping on stage with anyone who will let her, she did it with Doherty and almost ruined her now ex-husband's friendship and working relationship in The Kills always putting her beak into band recording sessions and discussions. The thing is if she had any talent she has so much access, contacts and money she could record an album and tour but all she can do is pose, sniff and snort her way into the "cool" music circles and she is now setting her daughter up to go the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it always surprised me that Peaches ended up on heroine, I would have thought she would be more of a cocaine party girl, like many rich people are

I think as a model you probably wouldn't risk track marks? although I may well be wrong
As other people have said, you can also smoke heroin (‘chasing the dragon’). Lots of heroin users start out as smokers and progress to injecting. Peaches had track marks in photos as early as 2011, injecting wasn’t a new route for her. 🙁

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
People have been known to lace a simple joint with heroin, I know someone who tried it that way for the first time, without even knowing 😞.

I’d imagine all that ‘set’ have tried all the drugs, all the ways to be honest.
People like Moss crave the fame and attention too much to get lost in the addiction - they don’t need the feeling they find in it.
My thinking is people like Peaches don’t know who they are without the drugs (or with) might come from being exposed so young and not having decent role models in life - Bob Geldolf was no angel either, as hedonistic as the rest as far as I can tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Paula was incredibly experienced in bed, more so probably than anyone else he had been with. That will have counted for a lot.
I reckon their sex life was crazy wild since he was certainly no slouch in that department himself. Paula said the first time they were together (like together together) he did at least six things in the first thirty minutes she was sure were illegal, including something involving an oyster...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon their sex life was crazy wild since he was certainly no slouch in that department himself. Paula said the first time they were together (like together together) he did at least six things in the first thirty minutes she was sure were illegal, including something involving an oyster...
It sounds like high school showing off, doesn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought that right before Michael died that he had had an argument with Bob Geldof on the phone regarding his refusal to let his children accompany Paula and Tiger to Australia. Assuming that’s true, then they were still together. I also remember that Bob was blamed as a reason for Michael’s death for that reason.
I've always been of the belief they were still together at the time of his death - at least they hadn't officially broken up. He was seeing other women at the time - because he was always seeing other women. He wasn't exactly a one-woman man!

Lol! Totally!

Reactions: 11
Was just reading about Paula's mother and the whole Hughie Green/ Jess Yates thing, and Jess Yates having an affair with a 16yr old. It's all so fucked up.
I hope the other geldof girls can break the cycle of trauma, it's so sad that peaches couldn't.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think as a model you probably wouldn't risk track marks? although I may well be wrong
Models inject between the toes. I'm pretty sure Kate has done every drug going and come back for more!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It does sound like showing off 🤣 It also sounds like a woman who’s spent her entire life using her sexuality like currency and she doesn’t know how else to appear interesting. Like it was all she had to offer the world. That Burchill column describes a 17 year old Paula at the NME offices, knickerless and legs akimbo, and giving Bob Geldof a blow job within 20 minutes of meeting him. It’s like the groupie mindset never left her. Sad really. She was so damaged.

Reactions: 27
it always surprised me that Peaches ended up on heroine, I would have thought she would be more of a cocaine party girl, like many rich people are

I was a heroin addict for years. I did get clean when I was 19, but quickly relapsed. Nobody knew until I was 25. Honestly I was injecting and smoking heroin, behind my partners back, still working and still studying. You can be totally functional on it. Anybody you look at can be on it and you not realise. Fat, thin, poor, rich, CEOs, bar tenders, mothers in the playground, health care professionals. There is even a charity dedicated to helping drs go to rehab in secret, signed off for ‘stress’. I met an anaesthetist once and he used to use the ‘magic milk’ used after each operation. If you know how to inject properly, & you learn along the way, & needle exchanges are happy to help you (learn) if you rotate areas nobody will notice. Sometimes you will have bruising or swollen hands. Esp if you’ve been smoking crack and then try to inject you make a right mess of yourself. Peaches didn’t have tell tell signs of heroin addiction. Because we don’t all look the same. People do use heroin without being addicted too. I know many of people that only use on pay day for a treat. They are known as giro junkies. However, anybody can be using at any time. I think smoking it gives it away more because you’ll be off your head and end up with black all over your face by itching your nose or black on your front teeth. Btw I’m 4 years clean now. Was just giving my pearls of wisdom regarding peaches and her H use.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112
Was just reading about Paula's mother and the whole Hughie Green/ Jess Yates thing, and Jess Yates having an affair with a 16yr old. It's all so fucked up.
I hope the other geldof girls can break the cycle of trauma, it's so sad that peaches couldn't.
I remember JY on TV every Sunday playing his bloody harmonium, old hypocrite ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.