Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possible to breastfeed and be pregnant simultaneously although the fact she got pregnant within a month or so could have affected supply. Hopefully she wasn’t breastfeeding simply because she was smacked off her tits on heroin or taking methadone
She was open with the fact that she didn't breastfeed. She said it was due to thyroid medication, but that was obviously a lie.

Reactions: 12
I often wonder how a person like Peaches ended up on heroin in the first place. She must have be terribly sad and empty. Back in the old days it probably was seen as just another drug. By Peaches time she knew what it did more than anyone, considering how her mother died. And someone with so much money- it's not exactly seen as the Rockstar class drug it was back in the 80s and early 90s. I know it wasn't the "cool" drug on the camden scene when she was part of it. It's just so sad.

Edit: just to add to this, Peter Doherty, who knows all about the battle with heroin, begged her not to take it up and said "if you must, then be careful". She must have only been about 19 then. Maybe younger. She wrote "i swear not to die" in his journal. Awful.
I'm always surprised Pete is still alive?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i wonder if paula yates might have had a personality disorder like bpd, which would make her freakishly obsessed with avoiding abandonment re: michael hutchence‘s death, she couldn’t accept he might have chosen to “leave“.

(i usually hate when people diagnose people with bpd on the internet, because i have it too and it’s not what you think!)

• Angry
Reactions: 24
He is the worst person. Thinking about him actually infuriates me

i wonder if paula yates might have had a personality disorder like bpd, which would make her freakishly obsessed with avoiding abandonment re: michael hutchence‘s death, she couldn’t accept he might have chosen to “leave“.

(i usually hate when people diagnose people with bpd on the internet, because i have it too and it’s not what you think!)
I kno I what you mean about online diagnosis but I think that's a fair guess though.

Reactions: 7
Aye it’s a bit of an injustice really considering how much he abused his body. But glad he got off the gear in the end for the sake of his kid(s)

Reactions: 13
Aye it’s a bit of an injustice really considering how much he abused his body. But glad he got off the gear in the end for the sake of his kid(s)
Theres time yet, I bet he's still using.
He wont live a long life all the people I've known as bad as him and a lot not as bad have ended up dead.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I have never heard of Faversham in particular having a heroin problem but certainly many rural areas do have social problems. We looked at a house in Faversham but we decided to go more rural as parts of it are a bit rough around the edges.

As for what is said about Geldof it very much depends which you speak to, although his anti Brexit campaigns haven't gone down too well generally.
Well drugs aren’t really spoken openly about, but it’s definitely going on

Reactions: 4
I could never understand how Pete Doherty managed to pull the likes of Kate Moss? He just looked so revolting to me. Filthy, grubby, greasy haired and ill looking.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What makes you think he is clean? He was still being arrested on drugs charges as recently as 2019 (according to wiki). He’s just not doing it in the public eye anymore.

Reactions: 10
I could never understand how Pete Doherty managed to pull the likes of Kate Moss? He just looked so revolting to me. Filthy, grubby, greasy haired and ill looking.
Cause she was doing drugs too! Makeup and airbrushing do wonderful things!

Reactions: 11
I know what you mean but he was (is?) definitely charming and intelligent. He looked ropey but he had strange mix of ‘lost boy’ and rock star cool that was quite irresistible, I think. He’s not my type at all but I can see how women were sucked in. Plus, as foxy says above, there’s a lot of class A use in those model/actress/socialite circles, so it probably wasn’t as shocking as it would be to your average woman on the street.

Reactions: 13
Well yes, it's going on everywhere. I think Sititngbourne is far worse and Margate..well. Pete Docherty lives there so that sums it up.

Reactions: 4
Well yes, it's going on everywhere. I think Sititngbourne is far worse and Margate..well. Pete Docherty lives there so that sums it up.
Well sittingbourne is only 2 stops away on the train and Margate isn’t that far away so it would be easy for it flood in, plus Faversham is very bohemian so it’s easy to find like most drugs.

faversham looks much nicer where as Margate (especially dreamland end) and sittingbourne lookRundown you notice it more or expect it!

my husband in his late teens and early 20’s was very into the underground rave scene in that area as well as London so knew what drugs where flooding into the area, he was offered Heroin On more than one occasion but he was never into that and just went for the music

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
it always surprised me that Peaches ended up on heroine, I would have thought she would be more of a cocaine party girl, like many rich people are

Was Kate Moss ever into heroin? Or was it just coke?
I think as a model you probably wouldn't risk track marks? although I may well be wrong

Reactions: 5
it always surprised me that Peaches ended up on heroine, I would have thought she would be more of a cocaine party girl, like many rich people are

I think as a model you probably wouldn't risk track marks? although I may well be wrong
Heroin can be smoked off foil, not just injected.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.