Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of revisionism when it comes to Paula as well due to the circumstances.of her death. This happens a lot when people die and there is like this sanitizing that goes on. Now I know she is hugely problematic but I will try to find Julie Burchills column after PY died. It was in quite poor taste I have to say however they were peers and contemporaries. Julie B read her as the kids say now.

Reactions: 10
There is a lot of revisionism when it comes to Paula as well due to the circumstances.of her death. This happens a lot when people die and there is like this sanitizing that goes on. Now I know she is hugely problematic but I will try to find Julie Burchills column after PY died. It was in quite poor taste I have to say however they were peers and contemporaries. Julie B read her as the kids say now.
The last 18 months or so of her life were just unbelievably tragic and being reported on constantly. The press were literally having a field day with her as she was coming apart at the seams. They were really cruel too. Then she died and suddenly it was all about what a great mother she was (something Fifi completely refutes). And unfortunately, the exact same thing happened to Peaches. Julie Burchill is not everyone's cup of tea but damn if she doesn't cut straight through the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would think FiFi would have been really effected, she would have been 12 when they separated and 17 when she died. She also died on Pixies 10th birthday. Weird Peaches died on Paula's (would be} birthday!

Reactions: 9
I would think FiFi would have been really effected, she would have been 12 when they separated and 17 when she died. She also died on Pixies 10th birthday. Weird Peaches died on Paula's (would be} birthday!
Peaches died 6th or 7th April, Paula’s birthday is 24th April

Reactions: 1
Peaches youngest son was born in Paula’s birthday and Peaches was buried on the 2nd birthday of the eldest son

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I like unusual names, nothing too mad but I genuinely love her boys names, first names middle names not so much..

Reactions: 5
They are all married and have funerals at that same church. Did Pixie get married there too?

They are all married and have funerals at that same church. Did Pixie get married there too?
Pixie got married in Mallorca. Yes they do, it’s a church near Faversham, I think Bob lives in the priory which is attached the the church too

Reactions: 6
I love Faversham. I wanted to move to Faversham or Whitstable and Broadstairs but couldnt afford it. Would love to retire to Kent. Maybe one day.

• Heart
I love Faversham. I wanted to move to Faversham or Whitstable and Broadstairs but couldnt afford it. Would love to retire to Kent. Maybe one day.
I was meant to be in Broadstairs this weekend! (Wishful thinking when I booked it!). ❤

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking about moving that way too - apparently they do fireworks on the beach in the summer.
Do they? I dream of moving there. I looked on Rightmove for properties and they were way out of my budget but all of the properties were beautiful. Really lovely place.

Reactions: 2
It says he's lived there 30 years so when Pixie was born, did they spend much time there? He also has a house in Battersea. The girls were educated in London. Pixies posted a picture on the beach today. Her pictures are often in a big walled garden.

Reactions: 2
I knew someone who taught I think Pixie at the Alleyns school which is in London. She didn't have much good to say about her character and said she was very obnoxious but she was still a child so I felt she shouldn't be too hard on her plus she lost her mother and BG was like an old school patriarch...you know do as I say not as I do.

I don't know how anyone could defend Katie Hopkins...

Was just chatting to a friend about this and she mentioned how there were a lot of trust fund types in the camden circles who did anything they could to seem like one of the normals, while half the normals would do anything to be seen with the socialites of the town. Recipe for disaster when drugs of all sorts are around.
Is that what Common People by Pulp is about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I guess the Kent home was their weekend/country house. Maybe the walled garden is the Kent home and they are there for lockdown, it’s not too far to the beach either. It’s sooo nice down there, I’m v jealous.

Pixie has the most ginormous engagement ring, just been eyeing it up on Instagram. Peaches had a whopper of a diamond too (her engagement ring was almost too big... if that is possible), I wonder if they repurposed Paula’s jewellery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.