Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why him and Helena didn’t have kids if he craved a family so badly?
I figured his head injury and subsequent bouts of depression/anger made a baby seem less desirable.

also Helena was in her 20s and at the height of her career. She didn’t have her son until she was around 30 I believe.

could be a million reasons why.

Reactions: 6
Take with a pinch of salt but in Gerry Agar's book I remember reading something about Paula taking things like Rohypnol during some of their antics and that Paula was just a "rag doll to do anything he wanted with". Also that when she was still breastfeeding, the sedative drugs would inevitably be in her milk and that because of this Tiger Lily used to be sleepy more than she should be, at that time.
Does anyone know where I might buy this online? I've tried a few sites but no luck. Sounds like an interesting read

Reactions: 1
Take with a pinch of salt but in Gerry Agar's book I remember reading something about Paula taking things like Rohypnol during some of their antics and that Paula was just a "rag doll to do anything he wanted with". Also that when she was still breastfeeding, the sedative drugs would inevitably be in her milk and that because of this Tiger Lily used to be sleepy more than she should be, at that time.
Gerry also says that she thought Paula’s drug use was to de-sensitise her to Michael’s sexual demands…..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg if that was some woman in a council flat the child would have been taken into care. If it's true then MH was a ba*tard as well.

Reactions: 16
Jfc I hate the fact they had a baby. Why did they? They sound utterly degenerate and Tiger has paid the ultimate price.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't know but I have always thought she has a spiteful aura. Something about her I don't care for.
really? I never got mean girl vibes off her. I don’t remember her being unkind or cruel when Michael left her for Paula.

She’s always to my knowledge spoken pretty warmly of Michael, she’s friends with her ex and father of her son and had a friendship with Orlando bloom for a while.

I always got the impression she was nice enough, a little beige but more down to earth than a lot of her contemporaries.
---
Gerry also says that she thought Paula’s drug use was to de-sensitise her to Michael’s sexual demands…..
Paula gave off strong “cool girl vibes”/ pick me vibes.

I can believe she’d do whatever it took to keep a guy sexually interested in her.

IIRC Bob had made a rather insensitive statement about their marriage and referenced how after a while things became dull/boring and I reckon this would’ve been hire hurtful/dented Paula’s ego. But then how great can your sex life be if you’re both shagging other people.

Reactions: 14
I’ve shared this before on here, but it is worth repeating for the LOLs: I read the Gerry Agar book on my honeymoon, and found it so compelling that I prioritised it over enjoying marital relations one night 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Does anyone know where I might buy this online? I've tried a few sites but no luck. Sounds like an interesting read
I got it from Kindle.
---
I’ve shared this before on here, but it is worth repeating for the LOLs: I read the Gerry Agar book on my honeymoon, and found it so compelling that I prioritised it over enjoying marital relations one night 😂😂
I couldn’t put it down.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't put it down either. It was up there with "Life with my sister Madonna" by Christopher Ciccone. I'm not proud of that.
---
I remember Paula telling Gerry that Michael "had cried in every major art gallery in the world". I dunno. I think Paula was no intellectual but sharp enough. Michael though, seemed sweet but a bit dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't put it down either. It was up there with "Life with my sister Madonna" by Christopher Ciccone. I'm not proud of that.
---
I remember Paula telling Gerry that Michael "had cried in every major art gallery in the world". I dunno. I think Paula was no intellectual but sharp enough. Michael though, seemed sweet but a bit dim.
I got the impression Paula was very prone to exaggeration

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.