Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
I was just watching an interview with Paula where she says she tried to kill herself while still with Michael but while going through the custody battle with Bob as she hoped it would make Bob see sense and stop being so difficult. But then later she says that Michael wouldn’t commit suicide as he thought it was a cowardly act and a cop out? So did he say that to her when she tried to kill herself then?!

She also says her and Michael had a year of fertility treatment for her to conceive Tiger Lily. Which is interesting as I was reading about his head injury and some reports say it left him impotent!

She also said they were going to have another daughter?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was just watching an interview with Paula where she says she tried to kill herself while still with Michael but while going through the custody battle with Bob as she hoped it would make Bob see sense and stop being so difficult. But then later she says that Michael wouldn’t commit suicide as he thought it was a cowardly act and a cop out? So did he say that to her when she tried to kill herself then?!

She also says her and Michael had a year of fertility treatment for her to conceive Tiger Lily. Which is interesting as I was reading about his head injury and some reports say it left him impotent!
Can remember reading some lurid details in Gerry Agar's book years ago which would suggest (if true of course) that he definitely wasn't impotent. Also tbh I think Paula would have dumped him pretty quickly if he was. She seemed addicted to their sexual exploits and totally intoxicated by him. I don't think the cachet of just being his partner would have been enough for very long if he couldn't "perform".

Reactions: 6
Can remember reading some lurid details in Gerry Agar's book years which would suggest (if true of course) that he definitely wasn't impotent. Also tbh I think Paula would have dumped him pretty quickly if he was. She seemed addicted to their sexual exploits and totally intoxicated by him.
She was obviously fertile so maybe it was him who had the fertility problem then? But yeah, I doubt he was impotent.

She was obviously fertile so maybe it was him who had the fertility problem then? But yeah, I doubt he was impotent.
But also, with the drug-taking and Paula being a bit older by then, it would have made it less easy to conceive?

They went through IVF very early on in their relationship, from almost the start.

I think MH believed being a father was going to help him and make him happy but he was late 30‘s, liked hard drugs and alcohol and parties a lot which Is not really compatible with a family lifestyle. Paula was very intense and I think He was out of his depth - committed to Paula but not really able to handle all of the intense emotions that came along with it.

INXS was not doing very well and he was no longer the young, cute Adonis he once was as he tried dyed his hair black and tried to become edgy.

the court cases with Bob playing out in public was horrible for a private MH. He hated living in the U.K. due to press intrusion and wanted to leave - but couldn’t cos of Paula

all in all he had valid reasons to find life overwhelming and the night he died he was exceptionally depressed, as everyone who spoke to him that night agreed

Reactions: 20
They went through IVF very early on in their relationship, from almost the start.

I think MH believed being a father was going to help him and make him happy but he was late 30‘s, liked hard drugs and alcohol and parties a lot which Is not really compatible with a family lifestyle. Paula was very intense and I think He was out of his depth - committed to Paula but not really able to handle all of the intense emotions that came along with it.
It would suit her to have a kid with him and it would allow her to have some kind of "hold" over him he would never shrug her off completely.

Reactions: 13
Does no one think they both just simply overdosed? I’m not sure I believe either of them meant to kill themselves. I always thought it was one syringe or a few pills too many.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does no one think they both just simply overdosed? I’m not sure I believe either of them meant to kill themselves. I always thought it was one syringe or a few pills too many.
Yes I’d say they were both accidental deaths rather than suicide.

But that’s the risk you take when you’re a druggie.

Reactions: 9
They went through IVF? I am amazed! I’d always thought that the pregnancy was unplanned (well, unplanned on Michael’s part at least).

Reactions: 12
No cos MH hung himself on the door! I do believe Paula accidentally overdosed

Reactions: 9

I think the other daughter was Pixie

Reactions: 3

I don’t think he was impotent. The story she used to tell was that straight after the Big Breakfast interview they went to a hotel and spent the whole day doing various sexual antics, two of which she said she was pretty sure were illegal!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.