Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Flack's boyfriend hooked up with one of her close friends and they have subsequently had a baby.

Is Tom dating anyone now, does anyone know?
Caroline Flacks boyfriend sounds well dodgy. I thought his girlfriend was quite young?

Reactions: 6
There were hundreds of fans who denied Peaches had ever taken drugs, and got very nasty when it was suggested her death was drugs related. So I don’t agree that she obviously looked like a smackhead.
I thought she had anorexia. She was painfully thin, unnaturally so (we’d seen the girl grow up in the spotlight, she wasn’t a naturally skinny girl). So I agree that it wasn’t obvious that she was a heroin user. The more obvious answer was that she didn’t eat.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, the drugs thing didn’t exactly ring true did it? In fact it made no sense that he wouldn’t be godfather because he was worried about the kids safety- all the more reason to say yes.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, the drugs thing didn’t exactly ring true did it? In fact it made no sense that he wouldn’t be godfather because he was worried about the kids safety- all the more reason to say yes.
Yes that is what I thought - surely that would be the time to step up if you were concerned?

Reactions: 4
Yes that is what I thought - surely that would be the time to step up if you were concerned?
Bono was pretty hedonistic himself back then! He and Ali have had some kind of open marriage/swinging thing going on while raising their four kids so they're not exactly conventional. They seem a lot more grounded and together than Michael and Paula though.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Bono was pretty hedonistic himself back then! He and Ali have had some kind of open marriage/swinging thing going on while raising their four kids so they're not exactly conventional. They seem a lot more grounded and together than Michael and Paula though.
I met his wife, seems to a really lovely lady!! As for him!! 🫤

Reactions: 5
I met his wife, seems to a really lovely lady!! As for him!! 🫤
Yes she's beautiful and classy. I met her through work once - he is so punching above his weight. The thing he had with Andrea Corr was very creepy considering she's just a younger version of Alison. But whatever works for people, I dunno..

Reactions: 7
Yes she's beautiful and classy. I met her through work once - he is so punching above his weight. The thing he had with Andrea Corr was very creepy considering she's just a younger version of Alison. But whatever works for people, I dunno..
I agree!! How the hell she puts up with him! It’s because possibly he is never around! Lol

Reactions: 2
I always take the Bob as a dad bashing with a pinch of salt because a lot of it came from Paula trying to justify why she left him, and from people in the industry who he worked with who were not his children. You can be a grumpy business man in showbiz but also a loving dad.

Paula was clearly hard to love, she was very exciting and fun but also very draining and chaotic. A lot of her complaints about him were that he was boring and stable. Not wanting his kids to be taken out of education to go on tour of Australia was never that unreasonable seen as he also must have been aware of their drug use.

I thought she was fun on TV, I always watched Big Breakfast but she struck me as needy, high maintenance and selfish. Michael was such a people pleaser, I don’t think he was her victim though they enabled each other.

I recall seeing him on TV after he got with her and he was like a shell of his former self. The Chris Evans TFI interview in 1997 he didn’t look great.

Reactions: 19
I remember watching an interview with Bob after Peaches died, I'm not too sure, but I think it might have been the Late Late show on RTE and he was a broken man. Irrespective of how I or anyone felt about him, it was heartbreaking to hear a father discuss the death of his child.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I remember watching an interview with Bob after Peaches died, I'm not too sure, but I think it might have been the Late Late show on RTE and he was a broken man. Irrespective of how I or anyone felt about him, it was heartbreaking to hear a father discuss the death of his child.:cry:
I remember seeing him on Lorraine too and thinking the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well I never!! St Bono
Also, Bono’s daughter who acts (Eve) is apparently one of the nastiest, bitchiest pieces of work you never want to be around. A real REAL mean girl (if you’ve ever been bullied by these types, you know how soul destroying this is - drive you to suicidal thoughts sort of situation) This is direct from a friend of a crew member friend who worked with her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have mentioned this on other threads. My mother, who had no idea at the time, met Bob Geldof on a long haul flight. This was before Peaches died.

She said he spoke highly and lovingly of his four girls - he even recommended some businesses for my mom to contact (which his girls used).

It was after the flight that my sister told my mom who she’d been chatting with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have mentioned this on other threads. My mother, who had no idea at the time, met Bob Geldof on a long haul flight. This was before Peaches died.

She said he spoke highly and lovingly of his four girls - he even recommended some businesses for my mom to contact (which his girls used).

It was after the flight that my sister told my mom who she’d been chatting with.

Sir Bob smells a lot sure is a nice guy ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.