Peaches Geldof #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Beverley Macker

Chatty Member
View attachment 481276 I commented before how the girls had a very loving and devoted nanny. I didn't remember her @ on ig but just came across this post she put up for peaches today. I think Bob really did take care of them well and tried to provide as best as he could

Omg that pic of Fifi shocked me! She looks so much like her mum
That post is lovely and she sounds like an amazing, kind and loving woman.
I don’t think that Bob gets credit for that though, Anita was already their nanny before Bob and Paula split.

MrFMercury

It is a beautiful post, that sentiment of you won’t be reminding me of my loss because I never forget it is so true. I lost someone 2 years ago who was much more of a mother to me than my biological one, people stopped talking about her so quickly because they didn’t want to remind me or upset me. But I am aware every day she’s no longer here.

I imagine it can be even more painful in this situation if people dismiss Peaches as ‘just a job’ and totally miss how devoted a nanny Anita was. Plus as one of pressumably few stable and reliable parts of the childrens lives, she was no doubt as important to them as they were to her.

That Geri something book on Paula Michael and Bob was pretty trashy but it had some good insights on Anita and how badly she was treated - she lived in some really grotty bedsit quarters even when she worked for them apparently.
Yes, also found this to be shocking! Paula didn't hesitate to spend money on herself but seemed to be very stingy when it came to her employees.

I think Paula was a bit narcissistic. Or maybe more than a bit.

Did anyone see the Piers Morgen interview of Rupert Everett, who spoke about this lengthy affair with her?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
That Geri something book on Paula Michael and Bob was pretty trashy but it had some good insights on Anita and how badly she was treated - she lived in some really grotty bedsit quarters even when she worked for them apparently.
Poor woman. Why would you do that job if you were treated that badly? I can only think she couldnt leave the girls to the care of Paula and Bob and whoevercelse they would hire, which says a lot.

FrostyChops

Yes, also found this to be shocking! Paula didn't hesitate to spend money on herself but seemed to be very stingy when it came to her employees.

I think Paula was a bit narcissistic. Or maybe more than a bit.

Did anyone see the Piers Morgen interview of Rupert Everett, who spoke about this lengthy affair with her?
No but l wish l had!! Recently?

lalalanded

VIP Member
Poor woman. Why would you do that job if you were treated that badly? I can only think she couldnt leave the girls to the care of Paula and Bob and whoevercelse they would hire, which says a lot.
She genuinely loves children and having been with the Geldofs since they were small, was probably reluctant to leave them in a time of crisis and wanted to offer them some stability. I remember seeing photos of the home Paula died in which was in Notting Hill. Obviously it was worth a flipping fortune but it was really small with small bedrooms so I can't imagine how Anita must have been living. She clearly stayed for the girls and not the glamour.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks