Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if the diet pills peaches was taking to stay thin/give her energy were phentermine or adderall and the heroin brought her down so she could sleep.
At the end of the day she was a mother of two young boys who just didn't give up her party life-style. Very selfish and it cost her her life. Lucky it didn't cost her youngest his life. I couldn't care less about what mix of drugs she took - it was all detailed in the inquest. People are trying to excuse her behaviour. She died young because she got addicted young and drugs were more important than anything else apparently. That's sad but she gave birth to two boys who I hope will thrive with their father and extended family. She left a living legacy - we can only hope they don't fall into the same deep trap.

Reactions: 23
I've always thought that Fifi and Pixie take after Bob and Peaches after Paula, while Tiger Lily is 100% Michael. Then, I've also thought at times that Pixie and Tiger look quite alike. I've seen pictures of Fifi with a blonde crop where she looks a bit like Paula whereas she looks nothing like her when she has dark hair. It's true, though that Fifi, Peaches and Pixie don't/didn't look much alike at all.
I completely agree with which parent each girl looks like. There's some slight resemblances between each of them but they all have a very individual look.
gettyimages-51694614-612x612.jpg
644755db1744d334d295fd403c7a47c1.jpg

Peaches and Pixie used to be pictured together a lot out on the town when they were younger but they didn't look like sisters (same way Gigi and Bella Hadid look very dissimilar, imo).

I've always found it strange that, with Fifi, Peaches and Pixie, they've all had a unique style but they've also tried very hard to resemble Paula - they've all gone bleach blonde, lost weight and maybe veneered their teeth. Maybe it's a way to feel close to her. I was really shocked when I saw recent pictures of Fifi because she looks nothing like she used to but she seems suddenly very reminiscent of Paula.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
First time posting on this thread. I am the same age as peaches, well what age she would be. I kind of followed her. I remember her doing her Elle girl Collum and then hearing all the rumours about her doing drugs, which turned out to be true. I loved her Instagram and seeing her gorgeous boys. I was so gutted when she died. I was rooting for her to have her happy ending. Sorry I know there’s been so much like this said already.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are the ones you'd think were full sisters (not half).
So true! Well, Pixie could be Michael’s daughter, but I think Paula would have made a statement in the custody hearing if this were the case... But 5hey look identical!
i wasn’t quite on board with the theory that pixie might be michael’s..... until now! unless tiger and pixie inherited their same looks from paula’s genes?

Reactions: 7
Peaches didn't look like Paula at all. She tried to emulate her style but she had totally different facial features and build. She had more of a Bob sulky jowly look, however she tried to disguise it.

Pixie and Tiger look alike but then Bob and Michael are rather similar looking too, dark hair and eyes, strong features.

Reactions: 15
I used to follow Fifi's husband Andy Robertson on Instagram because he made some great sand sculptures, he went a bit weird and seems to have disappeared without a trace from there. Nothing on Fifi's Instagram about him in ages either. Are they still together? She seems to spend all her time riding her horses but never even a nod to him these days.

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day she was a mother of two young boys who just didn't give up her party life-style. Very selfish and it cost her her life. Lucky it didn't cost her youngest his life. I couldn't care less about what mix of drugs she took - it was all detailed in the inquest. People are trying to excuse her behaviour. She died young because she got addicted young and drugs were more important than anything else apparently. That's sad but she gave birth to two boys who I hope will thrive with their father and extended family. She left a living legacy - we can only hope they don't fall into the same deep trap.
I don’t think taking heroin alone is indicative of a party lifestyle, just a sad addicted one. Unless you’re addicted to a substance and fight that addiction minute of every day while being a mother it’s hard to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Peaches is Bob’s double!

Pixie and Tiger look the most alike and I think that is where the rumours came from about Pixie being Michael’s.

Reactions: 7
20210314_095231.jpg
I commented before how the girls had a very loving and devoted nanny. I didn't remember her @ on ig but just came across this post she put up for peaches today. I think Bob really did take care of them well and tried to provide as best as he could

I completely agree with which parent each girl looks like. There's some slight resemblances between each of them but they all have a very individual look.
View attachment 465168View attachment 465171
Peaches and Pixie used to be pictured together a lot out on the town when they were younger but they didn't look like sisters (same way Gigi and Bella Hadid look very dissimilar, imo).

I've always found it strange that, with Fifi, Peaches and Pixie, they've all had a unique style but they've also tried very hard to resemble Paula - they've all gone bleach blonde, lost weight and maybe veneered their teeth. Maybe it's a way to feel close to her. I was really shocked when I saw recent pictures of Fifi because she looks nothing like she used to but she seems suddenly very reminiscent of Paula.
Omg that pic of Fifi shocked me! She looks so much like her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.