PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, really? What was the issue? They do take life very seriously...
Basically someone said he was on it too much and that it's the E&J show and not the E,J and D show. Then some people said that was hurtful as Dave and various family members are often in the group (his mum liked a post of mine once!). Then others said its just an opinion. Others still said that's as maybe but maybe phrase it in a less mean way. Rinse and repeat....

Basically someone said he was on it too much and that it's the E&J show and not the E,J and D show. Then some people said that was hurtful as Dave and various family members are often in the group (his mum liked a post of mine once!). Then others said its just an opinion. Others still said that's as maybe but maybe phrase it in a less mean way. Rinse and repeat....
Dave! Dave! They said you're on radio too much! (You'll have to imagine your own Elis Dave's family impression 😂)

Yeah, ok, I can imagine the situation. They're very into the idea that Elis, John and Dave are watching the group but...it's very busy and I would imagine (hope) they only glance very occasionally. I know they shout out the group sometimes but it would be as silly to watch your Facebook group as it is to read your Tattle thread.

Reactions: 4
An Elis and John thread! Not much to add apart from that I adore them (and Dave too of course)

I only started listening since they've been on 5live and don't use FB so I feel like I have a massive PCD gap in my knowledge of them 😆

Could listen to John talk about cats all day 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
An Elis and John thread! Not much to add apart from that I adore them (and Dave too of course)

I only started listening since they've been on 5live and don't use FB so I feel like I have a massive PCD gap in my knowledge of them 😆

Could listen to John talk about cats all day 😆
Welcome, welcome!

I wouldn't bother with the FB page tbh. There's a lot of fluff on there and it's quite smug.

Everyone up-to-date on the latest ep? Elis' SA accent broke me 😂

• Heart
Welcome, welcome!

I wouldn't bother with the FB page tbh. There's a lot of fluff on there and it's quite smug.

Everyone up-to-date on the latest ep? Elis' SA accent broke me 😂
I feel like the FB group snitch! Anyway, someone has complained that the show has gone off the boil recently (so maybe don't listen then?) and a lot of people have come out against Elis's funny voices. But for me, they're one part of the show where I properly laugh out loud.

• Haha
I feel like the FB group snitch! Anyway, someone has complained that the show has gone off the boil recently (so maybe don't listen then?) and a lot of people have come out against Elis's funny voices. But for me, they're one part of the show where I properly laugh out loud.
His accents are bloody brilliant and I won't have a bad word said against them. The rubbish ones are just as funny as the good ones 😂

Anyway... HAPPY PODCAST DAY 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just listened to John and Lou Sanders on the Valentines Day Cuddle Club and while I was previously a #shaggingtruther now I am not so sure...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know I would get a bollocking for posting this on the Facebook group so I’m going to ask here - has John said anything about giving up booze on his golf pods/channel or elsewhere? It’s been mentioned a few times on The Moon Under Water that he’s a few months dry now (good for him) but wondered if he’d said whether he was planning a short break or whether he’s Full Time Sober now?

I know we aren’t ‘supposed’ to ask why people don’t drink but I’m intrigued given he hosts a pub about beer and pubs. I’d be sorry to see if go, but can’t imagine The Week/Month in pubs would be a good listen with only Robin pubbing.

John giving up sugar for a month is so funny. He have Elis so. much. tit for cutting down on sugar in the past.

Also love CrossFit for him. I hope he meets a straightforward, jacked woman with no darkness and they live wholesomely ever after.

• Haha
I know I would get a bollocking for posting this on the Facebook group so I’m going to ask here - has John said anything about giving up booze on his golf pods/channel or elsewhere? It’s been mentioned a few times on The Moon Under Water that he’s a few months dry now (good for him) but wondered if he’d said whether he was planning a short break or whether he’s Full Time Sober now?

I know we aren’t ‘supposed’ to ask why people don’t drink but I’m intrigued given he hosts a pub about beer and pubs. I’d be sorry to see if go, but can’t imagine The Week/Month in pubs would be a good listen with only Robin pubbing.
I've not heard anything and he only seems to refer to it casually on the 5 live show so I wonder if he's testing the waters of sobriety (sorry, that sounded like something he would say 😂 ) and not wanting to commit fully to teetotalism in case he changes his mind?

Like you, Fishy, I wouldn't say this on the FB group but I have heard through the grapevine 🍉 he's a bit of a nightmare drunk... though I don't think that's even that gossipy to say as he has definitely alluded to that himself!

Are we abandoning hope/speculation re him and Lou now? Haven't seen/heard much recently on her. Although that could be double bluff...!

I've not heard anything and he only seems to refer to it casually on the 5 live show so I wonder if he's testing the waters of sobriety (sorry, that sounded like something he would say 😂 ) and not wanting to commit fully to teetotalism in case he changes his mind?

Like you, Fishy, I wouldn't say this on the FB group but I have heard through the grapevine 🍉 he's a bit of a nightmare drunk... though I don't think that's even that gossipy to say as he has definitely alluded to that himself!

Are we abandoning hope/speculation re him and Lou now? Haven't seen/heard much recently on her. Although that could be double bluff...!
It sounds like you have tea! Share your tea, slop! I can’t say I’m hugely surprised though - as someone who boozes and struggles with the darkness - I know only too well that the two aren’t great bedfellows.

she’s definitely been mentioned less in recent weeks - maybe one of them reads here?! I for one just want to see Robins happy (this is a fave thread, after all) whether that’s with Lou, someone else or on his own.

It sounds like you have tea! Share your tea, slop! I can’t say I’m hugely surprised though - as someone who boozes and struggles with the darkness - I know only too well that the two aren’t great bedfellows.

she’s definitely been mentioned less in recent weeks - maybe one of them reads here?! I for one just want to see Robins happy (this is a fave thread, after all) whether that’s with Lou, someone else or on his own.
Aww yeah, I agree. I have all the time in the world for him so wish no ill will, but do enjoy some innocent speculation... hopefully they don't read here but if they do, Marry Me, Robins! Ahem.

I don't have tea per se - just someone who knows someone (so very tenuous) that says he's a massive boozer and not always a good one. But I think that could apply to most people! And like I said, I don't think it's really adding anything new to what he says himself on various public platforms.

Reactions: 2
I’d say he knows he can be a bad drunk. He jokes about not being invited to stuff etc. He can’t have spirits in his house.
I think he’s very self aware but also has the darkness as many do. I know Lou gave up drinking because of similar issues so maybe helping him out as previously talked about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.