PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John talking about not drinking from around 2 hours 15 in this, good on him!
This was such a lovely listen. Ugh just love him… won’t spoil it in case anyone is still to listen but it was a great interview. He seemed to be very open and honest and I’m really looking forward to the new vibe of Robins and how his sober experiences translates into his comedy.

Thanks for sharing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve listened to the Colin Murray interview and I’m so pleased for John & his newfound happiness.
my own father is an alcoholic and addict, and over the years quite a few of the things HR has said have made me assume he has a problem with alcohol. The Barry G TMUW ep was one of these occasions (I found it pretty upsetting to listen to, really). I know JR has had extended breaks from the booze before, so I wonder if this is another break or he’s giving it up forever? Either way, I’m so pleased that he seems to be happier. He’s definitely shagging Lou though with all that spiritual chat. #shaggingtruther

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve listened to the Colin Murray interview and I’m so pleased for John & his newfound happiness.
my own father is an alcoholic and addict, and over the years quite a few of the things HR has said have made me assume he has a problem with alcohol. The Barry G TMUW ep was one of these occasions (I found it pretty upsetting to listen to, really). I know JR has had extended breaks from the booze before, so I wonder if this is another break or he’s giving it up forever? Either way, I’m so pleased that he seems to be happier. He’s definitely shagging Lou though with all that spiritual chat. #shaggingtruther
I didn’t make the spiritual connection but so true!!!!

Reactions: 1
I think John having ‘the gene’ was always clear. He’s always fought it.
He had a gambling addiction and went to GA for a while to curb that. He’s spoken before about gambling apps / games / advertising before and I’ve always found that really moving.
Glad he is looking after himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A live rendition of Poat for Me, Post for You. A top shelf shame well. John jokingly calling Elis the C word. What a great night!

I was sat right by where John was standing in the crowd for Betabet, which was very exciting. It was a really good night overall. Minor annoyance was how cramed the seating was.
Oh that is exciting! Betabet was great, they need to bring it back 😂😂

Venue was interesting... I got what they were trying to do which was cool but not sure how well it was in practice. I was in a booth which was cool but had restricted viewing at one side so we all squished over. (obvs directed at o2/festival organisers, not E+J)

On the plus side, I knew the status of the Jubilee line at all times.

• Haha
Oh that is exciting! Betabet was great, they need to bring it back 😂😂

Venue was interesting... I got what they were trying to do which was cool but not sure how well it was in practice. I was in a booth which was cool but had restricted viewing at one side so we all squished over. (obvs directed at o2/festival organisers, not E+J)

On the plus side, I knew the status of the Jubilee line at all times.
We wanted a booth!

Yeah the level of outside disturbance wasn't great.

• Heart
I did wonder that!
Hasn't he posted about being at a gig tonight? Also, it's possible he's just cat sitting. He seems like the kind of mate who'd do that. I seem to recall him talking about someone else's cats and watching them too?

Yeh I thought he wore a rings on both hands? She’s probably got a proper cat sitter in as she’s away with her house mate. John is gigging isn’t he?

Yeh I thought he wore a rings on both hands? She’s probably got a proper cat sitter in as she’s away with her house mate. John is gigging isn’t he?
At risk of sounding "obsessed" I think he only wears two on one hand, the wedding and pinky. However if he's like me (and in a lot of ways he is, worryingly), I take my rings off when I get home.

John could have even offered to cat sit in a platonic friend way..... that's not as interesting though.
Is he gigging in London though? If so, I mean it's probably easier to get back to Lou's in London, than his place in Bucks?

@SwishSwing sorry just seen you said this too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.