PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the group said they'd seen John perform live very recently and he said it had been 80 something days without a drink. He used to go to a pub that I know very well and I know the landlady , she said he was nothing short of charming. But I can imagine that wasn't always the case.

Re Lou, on RHLSTP (RHLSTP!) He did say that if he was ever in a relationship again, he wouldn't be quite so open whilst also trying to remain authentic. I guess it's a hard line. I hope he's happy that's all. He has a lot of similar traits to my FTH so I know it can be hard work sometimes!!

Reactions: 3
Look at those Welsh Man thighs…
Have you watched Josh? It's three seasons with Josh Widdecombe and Elis (and various comedic guests) and there's a scene where he's naked in the shower. Hel-lo.

Not to objectify of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone on the group said they'd seen John perform live very recently and he said it had been 80 something days without a drink. He used to go to a pub that I know very well and I know the landlady , she said he was nothing short of charming. But I can imagine that wasn't always the case.

Re Lou, on RHLSTP (RHLSTP!) He did say that if he was ever in a relationship again, he wouldn't be quite so open whilst also trying to remain authentic. I guess it's a hard line. I hope he's happy that's all. He has a lot of similar traits to my FTH so I know it can be hard work sometimes!!
I don’t blame them for wanting to keep it quiet, if they are dating.

I personally think they might be. And I think as more people online are talking about it (in the niche PCD world) I think they’re trying to keep their distance a bit more - like not mentioning each other etc. I have various bits of evidence in my mind as to why I think this, but I feel listing it out would be a step too far on the creepy scale 😂

However, for billy balance, I don’t listen to Lou Saunders podcast or know what her friendships are like with other comics. This is purely speculation from the Johnny JR content and when they’ve done the show together.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t blame them for wanting to keep it quiet, if they are dating.

I personally think they might be. And I think as more people online are talking about it (in the niche PCD world) I think they’re trying to keep their distance a bit more - like not mentioning each other etc. I have various bits of evidence in my mind as to why I think this, but I feel listing it out would be a step too far on the creepy scale 😂

However, for billy balance, I don’t listen to Lou Saunders podcast or know what her friendships are like with other comics. This is purely speculation from the Johnny JR content and when they’ve done the show together.
Ok I’m the same boat. I could easily list all of the evidence because another similarity minded PCD and I have sent screenshots to each other discussing said evidence….but I SHANT.

As others have said, makes total sense he’d not want to go public with this/his next relationship & same goes for his reasons for not drinking. Doesn’t make me any less curious though 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhh amazing, enjoy fellow PCDs! I should probably get tickets as I know I'll get FOMO when the tour starts haha

❤

Reactions: 1
I don't know what the 🍉 stands for

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Sorry! I just presumed everyone had found their way here via the Jack Monroe thread! It means I could be triangulated through forensic detective skills. What I should have just said is yes, I will be going. I've also got tickets for John's show later in the year.

I'm.just catching up on Rebecca Lucy Taylors interview on the Taskmaster podcast and she says she's snogged quite a lot of comedians . I wonder if one of those is our Johnny JR?

Reactions: 2
Sorry! I just presumed everyone had found their way here via the Jack Monroe thread! It means I could be triangulated through forensic detective skills. What I should have just said is yes, I will be going. I've also got tickets for John's show later in the year.

I'm.just catching up on Rebecca Lucy Taylors interview on the Taskmaster podcast and she says she's snogged quite a lot of comedians . I wonder if one of those is our Johnny JR?
I wish I was a lot of comedians. She is something else! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

😂 no, I’ve occasionally lurked there but it’s too fast and I don’t keep up with her enough. Find her fecking annoying though.

Fabulous, we can compare notes on Monday 😉

Oh just because you all came from that thread. I wondered if you had all found each other because she had mentioned something.
Oh god no. I think the term hammer legend was bandied about on the thread and that’s how we found each other!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.