PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear slop, I have a lot of feelings and I don’t know what to do with any of them. Thanks, I think?

Having just listened to the latest vibe Mail (great feature, would use again) I not only loved JR laughing at his own jokes but also I’m 100% confirmed as a ‘John and Lou are shagging’ truther.

Reactions: 1
My dear slop, I have a lot of feelings and I don’t know what to do with any of them. Thanks, I think?

Having just listened to the latest vibe Mail (great feature, would use again) I not only loved JR laughing at his own jokes but also I’m 100% confirmed as a ‘John and Lou are shagging’ truther.
Haaaa. I read the vibemail and I'm listening to it right now. So funny when he stumbles over words as well 😂 . I'm a Lou hopeful...

Looking forward to listening to the pod tomorrow 💜

'Thanks, I think?' made me lol - it was my exact reaction too.

Meanwhile, on Facebook…

1674859174152.png
1674859174152.png

---

Sorry for posting it twice but it won’t let me delete 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've become a #shaggingtruther
One of us! One of us!

Seriously though, interested to hear the opinions of the group on this. I’d understand if they were always close and I know how it goes when your pal’s relationship ends at a similar time 🍉 so you end up spending more time together but this feels like something more? I want the goss! It’s on brand with the latest feature, if nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has what ‘mentionitis’ about her - when you fancy someone or are in the early days of dating them and you manage to find a way of referring to them in all your conversations. It’s like the ‘boop boop de boop’ thing they do in The Inbetweeners. She’s mentioned in most shows now.

I’m actually seeing him three times this year 🍉 🍉 🍉 (not a Stan, promise 🤣. Just some serendipitous events and timings have made It posible, and I live in London 🍉) so will be on high alert… I wonder if she’ll be at any of the gigs! I’ve never actually seen him live before so am curious as to why it’ll be like. One of the gigs is The Made Up Games 🍉 so I’ll get to see the whole motley crew 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've seen John live before and he was great. I'll be seeing him in October when he does his tour.

But yeah the Lou thing, he does seem to be hanging out with her a lot more. Like the dodgeball thing? I can't imagine he'd have done that ordinarily.

He has what ‘mentionitis’ about her - when you fancy someone or are in the early days of dating them and you manage to find a way of referring to them in all your conversations. It’s like the ‘boop boop de boop’ thing they do in The Inbetweeners. She’s mentioned in most shows now.

I’m actually seeing him three times this year 🍉 🍉 🍉 (not a Stan, promise 🤣. Just some serendipitous events and timings have made It posible, and I live in London 🍉) so will be on high alert… I wonder if she’ll be at any of the gigs! I’ve never actually seen him live before so am curious as to why it’ll be like. One of the gigs is The Made Up Games 🍉 so I’ll get to see the whole motley crew 😃
Mentionitis! That’s bang on was trying to say!

My people!

What a vibe to have finally found you all! I don't have FB and I don't think there's a massive twitter following (than say there is for Elis's distant pod podcast guys).

I was introduced to them by my ex full time F round about the time they were leaving XFM. I listened to an episode but wasn't sure about them so gave up. I then gave them anorher shot then got back into them in a BIG way. Some may say the obsession is real.

I absolutely think John is breaking my heart by dating Lou. I mentioned that to the ex months ago. Also thought he and Coco were an odd couple.

Darkness of Robins was amazing, and I saw Hot Shame live which was excellent. He is indeed niche but he is so clever with it.

On the other hand, I absolutely adore Elis too. I will literally watch anything and everything he does and I would quite happily listen to him reading the phone book.

For everyone's sake, don't get me started on my inappropriate crush on Producer Dave.

Without going too FB group about it, I'm so glad I gave them another go because they are a proper comfort for me now. When my ex and I split up I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to listen to them any more (we used a lot of their sayings and mannerisms (the shouting etc)). I don't have anyone else who listens to them so I really worried I'd struggle not having anyone to say "oh how funny was that this week" but I actually found it such a comfort. They kept me company throughout it and I'm grateful for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My people!

What a vibe to have finally found you all! I don't have FB and I don't think there's a massive twitter following (than say there is for Elis's distant pod podcast guys).

I was introduced to them by my ex full time F round about the time they were leaving XFM. I listened to an episode but wasn't sure about them so gave up. I then gave them anorher shot then got back into them in a BIG way. Some may say the obsession is real.

I absolutely think John is breaking my heart by dating Lou. I mentioned that to the ex months ago. Also thought he and Coco were an odd couple.

Darkness of Robins was amazing, and I saw Hot Shame live which was excellent. He is indeed niche but he is so clever with it.

On the other hand, I absolutely adore Elis too. I will literally watch anything and everything he does and I would quite happily listen to him reading the phone book.

For everyone's sake, don't get me started on my inappropriate crush on Producer Dave.

Without going too FB group about it, I'm so glad I gave them another go because they are a proper comfort for me now. When my ex and I split up I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to listen to them any more (we used a lot of their sayings and mannerisms (the shouting etc)). I don't have anyone else who listens to them so I really worried I'd struggle not having anyone to say "oh how funny was that this week" but I actually found it such a comfort. They kept me company throughout it and I'm grateful for that.

Awww, lovely stuff ❤. Welcome along, Swish!

There is just something so incredibly comforting about them, isn’t there. Such a good balance of absolutely effing hilarious and insincere, and compassionate and sweet. I honestly hope the show never ends 😅.

I listened to the episode of the moon under water with the Guardian sports journalist as they kept talking about it being the best one ever (I dip in and out). Have you guys listened? It’s pretty heavy going at times but worth a listen as he essentially lays himself bare in a way that I didn’t see coming.

Countdown until Friday’s pod is on 😄. I’m going on hols on Saturday 🍉 so am gonna download it for the plane 🙌🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.