PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually very strange decision to post that post IMO. Literally just to cause upset/trouble.
But people are weird *shrug*

Reactions: 7
Long time Tattler, long time PCD here! Glad Iā€™ve found this thread. The FB group used to be a chilled place years ago but the go fund me and woe is me posts have rather soured things for me. Also, anyone here in the legendary ā€œsidebarā€ offshoot?! The gatekeeping is insane, it seems like you have to be a Freemason to get in! (Iā€™m not one btw).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time Tattler, long time PCD here! Glad Iā€™ve found this thread. The FB group used to be a chilled place years ago but the go fund me and woe is me posts have rather soured things for me. Also, anyone here in the legendary ā€œsidebarā€ offshoot?! The gatekeeping is insane, it seems like you have to be a Freemason to get in! (Iā€™m not one btw).
Welcome! I used to be in Sidebar but left about a year ago? When I got in it was very easy to get into and then yes, it became ridiculous IIRC. It was a nice wee crowd. Secret Santas were a highlight šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Yeah. It's honestly not what it was made out to be in the main group. It was open when I joined. A few people started kicking off at the mods (at least one who commented on the initial post about it) and got removed and the mods didn't want to deal with that so ended up removing all the inactive members, taking PCD out of the name and closing the group. I don't really go on Facebook but the "vibe" is more like the JM tattle group where there is a core group of people who seem to know each other well and some floaters and most posts are memes. The podcast only gets mentioned is if someone mentions a drama in the main group.

Last edited:
Welcome! I used to be in Sidebar but left about a year ago? When I got in it was very easy to get into and then yes, it became ridiculous IIRC. It was a nice wee crowd. Secret Santas were a highlight šŸ¤£
I think someone suggested it could be a place folk from the main group could join and they were shut RIGHT down.

Hello! I had no idea there was a Tattle PCD group until I saw that FB post. God that group has become tit hasn't it. It seems like it's just beard stroking men objecting to wrong-think now (I'm speaking as a bleeding heart lefty as well).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that this thread is making me want to join the FB group to see how bad it is? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.