Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poc-man

Can’t wait for Epic Universe to open. So this doucebag can quit theme park vlogging! That is what he promised

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Alpha_Bravo2

I’m wondering if they found a house and made an offer but the seller went with someone else who was able to offer cash instead. Dev realized this is likely to happen to him quite a bit and therefore, doesn’t want to keep talking about it.
He's been talking about being close to buying a house for a year if not more. If I remember right they put an offer on one but the seller went with an all cash offer. It sucks that investors are buying a lot of property but it is what is it.

Did I miss this? What does a theme park vlogger have to do with a murder case?
Didn't you know he was really interested in true crime and wanted to bring more of his other interests onto his channel!

It all starts on page 39 https://tattle.life/threads/prince-charming-dev-charming-or-just-annoying.10363/page-39
---
Pretty sure he deleted the video after a LOT of backlash.
Yes the video is gone, but it is all documented in the previous thread

ForumExplorer

Never commented on his thread before but my god, he's like a spoilt brat and doesn’t half contradict himself

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Hard to argue Disney is getting _too_ expensive when the parks are rammed every non-covid year. Maybe it was underpriced before somehow?
It's not worth the price for the value for repeat guests. However, the amount of people that are willing to go as a one time thing or haven't been there in a long time is still enough to offset the difference. They could crank the prices up even more and it won't matter

YesNow

VIP Member
May is one of the cheapest months to take an Alaskan Cruise.
I did watch last year's vlogs and I remember him doing a lot of complaining about the crappy weather and how he would book during a different time period next year. Oh well. I guess cheapness wins. Maybe he will step it up to a Disney cruise this year?

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I knew that whiny beeotch would go the negative route.
He's the only one I've noticed seem to have issues (based on the title) of the ones I actually watched (as I don't watch him at all anymore).
The video title is complete clickbait, especially seeing as the ride isn't officially open to the public.
"New" rides have hiccups all the time, which is nothing new for Disney, and is why they do these previews for training/retraining
and to fix any blips along the way before officially opening to everyone else.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
I noticed he took down his New Year's video with all of his channel plans for 2024. Probably because he didn't stick to any of it and his second channel is already dead. I predict he'll return to Disney in time for Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

CMDisney

VIP Member
So when will he realise his negative attitude is not doing it for him, or is he still hoping for that clickbait views but then changes it when views die off
I think this is exactly what he does. He can't get enough views on his initial post, so changes his thumbnail and title in an attempt to garner more. I assume each time he makes the change, new notifications go out, right?

So Dev went back to Disney for a "holiday" and not because he managed to get a Bayou preview, but did his "holiday" end before he rushed out the Epic Universe preview centre video??

Reactions: 1
Logically it makes sense. If you lived within a certain radius of the park, why wouldn't you buy a pass. At that point you're not staying on property, your not using a dining plan, you're probably not even making ADRs
Yeah for sure, this is how they can still increase prices, the people who have been saving to go, will just save for longer

crazyshelllady

Does anyone have any theories as to why Dev’s mom, “Mama Bear” and his grandma and cousin, etc. are never mentioned or appear on videos pretty much since Bianca came on the scene? His mom/family used to come visit a couple times per year and he would go back home for the holidays. I don’t watch his videos regularly, but when I have watched from time to time, he never mentions his family anymore.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
JoJo posted a screenshot once where he got a notification from youtube saying something like this video isn't performing as well as usual and suggested that changing the title or thumbnail might help.

I don't know why Dev thought it was a good idea to post like 3-4 straight videos with thumbnails of him standing around in the same exact jacket.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Because he already uploaded it in November but just combined it all and uploaded it again. He’s been doing this with every cruise he’s done recently.

His views have been down and it’s his full time job so he probably figured why not. He increases his revenue for something that is old and easy to edit.
Oh ok, I didn’t know he did that. Absolutely lazy content that’s for sure.