PCDev #4 A used Tesla, workouts, creepy flexing, and a failing channel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, a new thread for the Douche Lord of YouTube that is PCDev.
The previous thread was started May 9, 2022!
I guess many of us have stopped watching him and rely on the occasional postings in here to keep up, as I do sometimes.
Even those that still post in here didn't care enough to come up with a new thread title, not blaming you guys at all.
This thread title is one I suggested, and the only one in the entire prior thread.
I guess it suits him currently, in more ways than one, so that's okay.

Here is the last post from the prior thread:
But if he accepts the media pass and gets videos out first, how is that any different to what people do at Disney?!
Just highlights that he started turning sour on Disney once he was dropped but claimed it was because he didn't want to get in on the ugly competition of being first.
So . . .he won't accept Epic Universe and just wait and share it as a visitor when it opens?!
While not showing a single person without their informed consent, of course! Because he is just disgusted that some people do that.

Reactions: 4
Most vloggers are SO sheltered in their central FL bubble. The occasional cruise makes them feel like worldly people. Why not actually travel the world??? I loved seeing Mammoth Club and Ordinary Adventures go to Japan! Why not find a non-Disney park in another country and go make some content?
Where the hell is he going to get money for that? Those other channels can afford to go on all those other trips because they bring in mid five-figure revenue every month. Dev certainly isn't doing that kind of cash flow...

Can’t wait for Epic Universe to open. So this doucebag can quit theme park vlogging! That is what he promised

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Dev going on the inaugural of the Icon today? He and Kyle can grift together…

• Haha
He’s thinking of hiring a team to go out and film Disney for him. Is he bringing in that much money that he can afford to hire an actual team to do this?

But he’s endorsed by Will from YITS now…

What an achievement…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait, what? :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah. YITS had a livestream last night, Will went on for quite awhile about Dev’s video where he said he was over Disney. It was pretty cringey considering he couldn’t get Dev’s name right. Even when it was on his screen.

• Haha
So . . . do we think Dev got the gift from Universal today?!

Just watching SuperEnthused unboxing hers and she is super excited.
According to his Instagram stories, he did get one. He's also apparently building a house for himself. Funny how everyone is going house crazy now.

Reactions: 1
But the whole Universal vs WDW affordability is subjective. Do we even need to watch the video to know that he will favour Universal in all areas?

• Haha
But the whole Universal vs WDW affordability is subjective. Do we even need to watch the video to know that he will favour Universal in all areas?
Nope. You don’t. I watched it…it’s an interesting idea, but you really can’t compare the two. I say this as someone who much prefers Universal. Disney may be more expensive, but it’s all about where people find value. For Dev, he finds value in the theme park that has HUGE things happening in a year or so, that has already included him in media for said happenings.

Reactions: 3
Yep I watched it and read some of the comments who rightly called him out for adding dining plan to Disney costs when you can't do that for Universal so unfair comparison. Also, you are not factoring in park hours which as someone pointed out both Universal parks were closing at 7pm, but on the same day MK was open to 11pm, Epcot to 9pm so you are getting longer park hours.
I did both parks last time and honestly WDW is a more enjoyable experience. You go through security once, there are few rides that force you to put belongings in a locker whereas Universal it felt like every ride you had to go to a locker, and then go through security and it was chaotic and not an enjoyable experience.
Going purely on price, yes Universal is cheaper, but I would still say WDW is the more valuable holiday UNTIL Epic Universe opens, and then it will be a real competition. But also, excited to see what that does to the prices of Universal once you have 3 parks, and whether the costs for EP will go up, and not as flexible.

Also I should note I am coming from the UK, so our park tickets are now not dated and hopper is included as is memory maker