Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's not worth the price for the value for repeat guests. However, the amount of people that are willing to go as a one time thing or haven't been there in a long time is still enough to offset the difference. They could crank the prices up even more and it won't matter
I'm sure Disney basically confirmed on an earnings call that in WDW, the once in a lifetime/longtime guests make the most money. The APs basically get their AP, then spend nothing in the parks

Reactions: 5

poc-man

Dev always lies about having cruises booked that were never booked in the first place. Then he does a video about how he “put his money elsewhere”. It’s rinse, wash, repeat with this guy.

It’s about time someone caught him in a lie. He can never just be transparent with his audience. None of them made their money back going on Icon of the Seas.

The difference is from what I heard Peter of OA is a millionaire so it doesn’t matter for them.
PCD is the biggest liar. He didn’t have shit paid for. First he rebooked it for another date and now “he’s canceled it”. Guy just loves to lie to make himself look better than he is!

Reactions: 5

Darthbane2007

So today he's "concerned" with the condition if I Drive? Only assholes and clueless tourists go there.
Perhaps he's gonna try and wave his magic wand to fix everything?
---
I think it's somewhat a valid complaint though and I say somewhat because it is a lot of money for the room, they had booked so I get it but it's their newest ship and demand would be high and so would the price. Cruising is becoming very expensive. Blaming it on inflation seems misguided to me, however. The cruise companies raising prices and nickel and diming everyone is explained as inflation but Disney doing it is considered greed or the wrong direction. Doesn't make sense to me. It is unfortunate that a middle-class family has to spend so much to be able to enjoy a nice vacation but there are ways to do things less expensive, maybe he should talk about that more often.

On that subject, I have taken 4 solo trips to Disney World, in 2019, 2020, 2022, and 2023. . One thing I constantly did is look at youtube videos, read the guide books, and participated in the Facebook groups and disboards. I knew what I wanted to eat/see/do as my budget would allow me to do, and have not been disappointed. I actually was lucky wnough to ride Rise Of The Resistance without a long wait during my 2023 trip because it was raining that day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Finally, a new thread for the Douche Lord of YouTube that is PCDev.
The previous thread was started May 9, 2022!
I guess many of us have stopped watching him and rely on the occasional postings in here to keep up, as I do sometimes.
Even those that still post in here didn't care enough to come up with a new thread title, not blaming you guys at all.
This thread title is one I suggested, and the only one in the entire prior thread.
I guess it suits him currently, in more ways than one, so that's okay.

Here is the last post from the prior thread:
But if he accepts the media pass and gets videos out first, how is that any different to what people do at Disney?!
Just highlights that he started turning sour on Disney once he was dropped but claimed it was because he didn't want to get in on the ugly competition of being first.
So . . .he won't accept Epic Universe and just wait and share it as a visitor when it opens?!
While not showing a single person without their informed consent, of course! Because he is just disgusted that some people do that.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Yankee in the South did a Holland America Alaskan cruise a few weeks earlier, I was shocked that they were able to actually do anything. They should have cruised together, THAT would have made for some interesting content 😂

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
I’m not subscribed to Dev anymore, but got a notification suggesting I would be interested in his latest content. He is sharing “terrifying” news in real time from his Norwegian Alaska cruise . I watched. Apparently a crew member lost it and was trying to stab an elderly lady in the infirmary. He has Bianca tell the story because she knows all the details. When she comes on camera, she has this big, happy grin on her face. Didn’t seemed terrified at all. I figured it was clickbait and they were going to announce their wedding date or something, but it was the actual story that he couldn’t wait to monetize. So she goes on telling the story and by the end she is practically fake crying about it and Dev needs to console her. But no worries, there is a fun excursion planned for today.
Leave it to Dev to monetize a tragedy. I notice since Dev has been dating Bianca he’s only become more negative. Bianca is a negative person and it’s only made Dev more negative and bitter.

Views are down so no surprise they monetized the first tragedy.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think this is exactly what he does. He can't get enough views on his initial post, so changes his thumbnail and title in an attempt to garner more. I assume each time he makes the change, new notifications go out, right?
It is the in thing for vloggers now. People see the new title and thumbnail and think it is a new video

Jjjg

VIP Member
I didn't watch but I'll guess since OA, Jojo and others all did it already he bailed because nobody would watch his but he doesn't say that he makes another excuse.

ForumExplorer

One thing I find with Dev is that if a video doesn’t get enough views for him then he’ll change the title of it, he’s done this alot. I’ve never commented on one of his threads before, I find him such an entitled p*ick and his missus just seem blank

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Is Dev going on the inaugural of the Icon today? He and Kyle can grift together…

• Haha
But the whole Universal vs WDW affordability is subjective. Do we even need to watch the video to know that he will favour Universal in all areas?

• Haha