PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dev had a free weekend in the Hilton and is trying to convince his viewers that it has the best food, best pool, best everything. Does he actually think people will believe anything he says about it? He didn’t have to pay for a thing!

Also, he said he loved spending time with “the family” (Bianca and her child), yet said his favourite part of the stay was the spa. The spa he was in by himself.
But how was the “house water?”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So I assume like other things his quest to go vegan has passed. He's got to be one of the more non committal people I've seen.
Speaking of which....when is the wedding? At this rate, Adrian from Theme Park Express will end up marrying Koda first.

I watched this last vlog and it was not memorable at all. In fact, I forgot what it was about until you mentioned the "house water" above me...lol Also, since when does he like seafood? He's stated NUMEROUS times over the past few years that he doesn't like seafood, like goes out of his way to say it to explain why he doesn't eat at certain locations.
Yeah, I recall him saying he dislikes seafood, that's why he doesn't eat at Boathouse at Disney Springs.
1babc08f-3494-40d9-b04d-5e06339c3c51.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear, Dev just loves to think he "called it." Dev, I heard from at LEAST 3 other sources and/or vloggers that an escape room was coming to CityWalk, LONG before you ever mentioned it. Still trying to be first, though you claim you don't feel the need to be, but still failing at it.

Reactions: 6
I swear, Dev just loves to think he "called it." Dev, I heard from at LEAST 3 other sources and/or vloggers that an escape room was coming to CityWalk, LONG before you ever mentioned it. Still trying to be first, though you claim you don't feel the need to be, but still failing at it.
To summarize your post:

DEV YOU bleeping SUCK AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. GIVE UP YOU FUCKWAD.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of which....when is the wedding? At this rate, Adrian from Theme Park Express will end up marrying Koda first.

Yeah, I recall him saying he dislikes seafood, that's why he doesn't eat at Boathouse at Disney Springs.
View attachment 1344067

Well I assume he's still waiting for Disney to give him that invite to have his wedding for free at Magic Kingdom so it's gonna be a while. But he's a busy man trying to slum his way back into Disneys good graces, planning to buy a house, making true crime vlogs about POC, researching what POC means. Going vegan, and also starting a fitness profile/only fans.

• Haha
I haven't watched a vlog of him in months. Ever since his Gabby Petito vlogs for views he has made me sick to my stomach. Just wondering if he has said anything about whether or not he's ever caught covid? I know he had a click bait video at the beginning of the pandemic when he got covid tested on camera.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed that his videos are rarely sponsored by Mickey Travels anymore. I'm guessing he wanted to up his price for mentioning them and they didn't see the point since his inconsistent, stale content isn't drawing the numbers.

In his latest video he made this statement that people in ECVs should have to take Driver's Ed. I remember about 3 years ago he got ran over by one at Port Orleans and he said that it almost happened again in this video.

I get the frustration but was it that the person in the EVC wasn't paying attention or the Youtuber with the fuzzy mic and cam stuck in his mug wasn't watching where he was going?

Also, to use his platform to throw a whole group of people with disabilities under the bus is tacky AF and speaks high volumes to his character. I can imagine some of his viewers are those people with disabilities that use ECVs not only in the theme parks but in their everyday life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I get the frustration but was it that the person in the EVC wasn't paying attention or the Youtuber with the fuzzy mic and cam stuck in his mug wasn't watching where he was going?
I didn’t watch the video, but, I’m sure that’s what happened. Although ALL of these vloggers seem to think everyone has to make way for them, I get the sense that Dew (I’ve been calling him Dew ever since he, at one point, changed the channel name to PCDEVV, with two ‘V’s, but looks like a ‘W’, so I’d comment on his videos about condensation on my personal computer, which would get deleted faster than you can say Jenn Tracker, so he changed it back to one V , I’d like to think I helped with that) thinks he’s intimidating and should be able to push his way to wherever he wants. A while back, he and his beard, WhatsherNose, went to Dollywood and he talked about people staring, immediately saying they’re looking at them as an interracial couple, and not once thinking that maybe they’re staring at you because of “the fuzzy mic and camera stuck in your face” while you talk like a robot stuck on “Zoloft Mode”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My parents use an ECV when we go to theme parks. People literally pay NO attention and walk right in front of them or actually walk into them. Like we were in UO, off to the side and out of the way. My mom had the scooter parked. It wasn’t even on. Someone walked right into it (while staring into their phone making a video or on FaceTime maybe) and started to try to blame my mother. I don’t need to watch PC Mug Shots to know that he was likely just like that person.

There are def ECV operators who are at fault too. But for the most part, people with disabilities are treated as invisible or an inconvenience.

1656027479931.png

His two fake complaining videos did the best on his channel this month. I can see more of those in the future. He's so hot & cold with Disney at this point. If anyone watched his video on Minnie vans he went OVERboard about how great the service is. And he did the same thing with the after hours party.

Oh Lord! That damn Minnie Van video!

"They...have...u.s...b...chargers..for..your..phones. How Awesome!"

And then he kept saying he doesn't mind paying the premium price for this service. A service that at the time is unnecessary when you have FREE Disney buses taking you from park to park.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Lord! That damn Minnie Van video!

"They...have...u.s...b...chargers..for..your..phones. How Awesome!"

And then he kept saying he doesn't mind paying the premium price for this service. A service that at the time is unnecessary when you have FREE Disney buses taking you from park to park.
Well, he didn’t even pay for it. He said he used a Disney giftcard that some stupid stan sent him. He used a giftcard for Genie + in his other video.

Whenever you see a vlogger eating or buying merchandise or Genie +, you know they’ve had a giftcard sent to them by stans. None of these jerks can pay for anything themselves.

We used the Minnie Van service when we went to Disney in March 2020. LOVED it for Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs! It was worth the extra $$ to us.

That being said. I highly doubt we’ll ever see Dev take one again when it’s in his own dime. He can’t pick a lane. When he’s getting free tit, Disney is the best! When he isn’t, he’s debating canceling his AP.

• Heart
Another useless video showing construction that vloggers that actually know about construction (and actually have constructed rides all over the US) has already done 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better. He didn't even know what was what and had to use someone else's pics to showcase it. Dev, stick to your cookie-cutter Disney vlogs with a bit of complaining, as that's your specialty.

Reactions: 2
StateTheObviousDev strikes again. Summer crowds & issues with Genie+
Tell us something we don't know.

He knows complaint videos get him more views. So “it’s busy during summer break and it’s hot in Florida” ate justifiable content to him!

Reactions: 1
He knows complaint videos get him more views. So “it’s busy during summer break and it’s hot in Florida” ate justifiable content to him!
I don’t watch this guy but I clicked on one of his videos by accident, and all he was doing was complaining. What a whiner.

• Haha
In Devs latest at MK, while filming over in Storybook Circus to look at Tron, he states that Disney put up temporary bushes so that vloggers and influencers can’t see the progress (of the railroad) but then he continues to look anyway stating I’m gonna keep trying.

0B0F5C00-A353-41A0-AFE5-CCA25F76AC81.jpeg
E03AF8B5-C6C1-499F-85B0-78E3471DADD5.jpeg
48B548DD-54B5-4358-8006-32A47A0372AC.jpeg
DF5B5154-4E77-489F-A8A7-B676E0B42E2A.jpeg

Great Content! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.