PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This walk around talk about his AP sounds like he is trying to be Adam the Woo.

I did see Dev appear briefly in Vincent Vision's Guardian's opening video. Dev paid for the LL too yet complains about price hikes.

This walk around talk about his AP sounds like he is trying to be Adam the Woo.

I did see Dev appear briefly in Vincent Vision's Guardian's opening video. Dev paid for the LL too yet complains about price hikes.
Complaining and bitching is the only way he gets views, but his whining and arrogance is so off-putting that even hopping on every hate train he can fails to get him subscriber engagement.

Who would've thought? It seems that people who enjoy Disney vlogs DON'T enjoy vloggers that only complain about Disney despite still paying for an AP and lightning lanes so he can try to get back on their media list.

Tough luck PCDev, inviting someone to a special event who's arrest is one of the most popular searches for them isn't a good look for any company. Not sure what type of sexual affair he has with Universal's media team to still be getting the invites there but it's pretty obvious.

Reactions: 1
I like how Dev has gone from

Probably not going to renew AP

Ok, I’m going to renew but seriously considering dropping down a tier or even 2

Ok, I got almost the second most expensive tier possible and I’m all signed up

I know he’s not media anymore but I can’t help but think he was trying to coax Disney into giving him a good deal considering none of the interaction with the ticket office was filmed

Reactions: 2
I like how Dev has gone from

Probably not going to renew AP

Ok, I’m going to renew but seriously considering dropping down a tier or even 2

Ok, I got almost the second most expensive tier possible and I’m all signed up

I know he’s not media anymore but I can’t help but think he was trying to coax Disney into giving him a good deal considering none of the interaction with the ticket office was filmed
He reminds me of someone who isn’t getting attention at a gathering, so they start loudly telling everyone “I’m just going to leave.” Except they don’t. They just declare they are going to for an hour while waiting for people to tell them “no, don’t go! Stay!”

Just go. Don’t assault any maintenance workers on the way out though.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure part of that whole thing was him fishing for financial support from his subs too. That's the first thing I thought when he started talking about this a month ago. 🎣💰

Reactions: 5
He reminds me of someone who isn’t getting attention at a gathering, so they start loudly telling everyone “I’m just going to leave.” Except they don’t. They just declare they are going to for an hour while waiting for people to tell them “no, don’t go! Stay!”

Just go. Don’t assault any maintenance workers on the way out though.
Dev is as usual confused by his surroundings. Not an airport you bleeping douche nipple, no need to announce your departures.

Oh? What’s that you say? You need to announce your turmoil in order to get gifties and such from your DoucheSquad? Please go on…😑

• Haha
Dev is as usual confused by his surroundings. Not an airport you bleeping douche nipple, no need to announce your departures.

Oh? What’s that you say? You need to announce your turmoil in order to get gifties and such from your DoucheSquad? Please go on…😑
Hey, attorney and court fees aren’t cheap ok? Maybe he has to pay for bail after assaulting a repairman getting another fridge fixed…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Add Dev to the list of vloggers that drink and drive 🙄
I can’t believe how none of these jerks get pulled over!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Add Dev to the list of vloggers that drink and drive 🙄
I can’t believe how none of these jerks get pulled over!
Whaaaat? I haven’t watched his videos in ages. Please tell me he didn’t seriously get behind the wheel drunk.

• Wow
Whaaaat? I haven’t watched his videos in ages. Please tell me he didn’t seriously get behind the wheel drunk.
Well, he was drinking quite a bit of alcohol to celebrate his friend’s birthday in Epcot and he drove to the park from Animal Kingdom, so he also would have driven home.

Unfortunately, Epcot seems to be the go-to place for vloggers to go drinking.

These are just the people filming it, as well. I can’t imagine how many others who aren’t vloggers drink loads in Epcot and drive.

This idiot is so fickle. He’s really going overboard praising Disney, now, when just a few weeks ago he had it in for Disney and was sucking up to Universal.

I wonder why, could it be because there’s been an announcement of a media cruise on the Wish? 🙄

No doubt if his doesn’t get on the cruise he’ll be back in Universal heaping the praise on them again.

This idiot is so fickle. He’s really going overboard praising Disney, now, when just a few weeks ago he had it in for Disney and was sucking up to Universal.

I wonder why, could it be because there’s been an announcement of a media cruise on the Wish? 🙄

No doubt if his doesn’t get on the cruise he’ll be back in Universal heaping the praise on them again.
Dear Jesus I just watched his dining review. He actually literally praised the “house water” at the restaurant as his favorite on property.

If you compliment water enough, do you get a free cruise??

• Haha
I watched this last vlog and it was not memorable at all. In fact, I forgot what it was about until you mentioned the "house water" above me...lol Also, since when does he like seafood? He's stated NUMEROUS times over the past few years that he doesn't like seafood, like goes out of his way to say it to explain why he doesn't eat at certain locations.

So I assume like other things his quest to go vegan has passed. He's got to be one of the more non committal people I've seen.

Dev had a free weekend in the Hilton and is trying to convince his viewers that it has the best food, best pool, best everything. Does he actually think people will believe anything he says about it? He didn’t have to pay for a thing!

Also, he said he loved spending time with “the family” (Bianca and her child), yet said his favourite part of the stay was the spa. The spa he was in by himself.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.