Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved following Paula but Jesus someone please tell her to stop the rants on stories. It’s mortifying. It honestly makes her look so unhappy in herself and she spends her life trying to convince everyone how HAPPPYY she is. Well why do you care then? Just stop. Literally ranting about someone saying something about heavy makeup when literally NO ONE said anything about having heavy make up 😂😂 give it a rest woman. She has to be miserable under the whole show the way she does on.

Reactions: 6
I get a real mean girl vibe underneath the manic pixie girl act. Did you know she won a race?

Reactions: 2
I loved following Paula but Jesus someone please tell her to stop the rants on stories. It’s mortifying. It honestly makes her look so unhappy in herself and she spends her life trying to convince everyone how HAPPPYY she is. Well why do you care then? Just stop. Literally ranting about someone saying something about heavy makeup when literally NO ONE said anything about having heavy make up 😂😂 give it a rest woman. She has to be miserable under the whole show the way she does on.
She is absolutely hideously annoying. She's gone so much worse and I didn't think it could be possible.
She's a grown woman with 3 kids and acts like an attention seeking child.Nobody will hear the end of her winning the swimming race.

Reactions: 5
Why be so patronising to people who want to have a big wedding in July? Ooooh cos she was soooo different and eloped 🙄 what you do Paula is your business and it doesn’t make you a better person than those that have their big wedding in July. She’s secretly delighted it’s raining on those weddings 😕

Reactions: 6
Sleep 7-9 hours a night guys and u lose loads of weight 🤣🤣ps. How is she getting 7-9hours sleep at night ( ?unbroken) with a ?10month old?!

Reactions: 3
Sleep 7-9 hours a night guys and u lose loads of weight 🤣🤣ps. How is she getting 7-9hours sleep at night ( ?unbroken) with a ?10month old?!
She’s had a gastric band/ Ozempic type weight loss transformation. She’s loving herself sick now with all the full body shots every day. She was never this slim even years pre kids, she was always on the plus size side. Good for her, but just be honest 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does she even own a full sized top anymore? Everything she wears is cropped showing off her miraculous weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why post about your sons first birthday with 4 photos of very slightly different angles of the back of his head ? Yawn

Reactions: 5
What did Bawla Mc Sweeney delete? She was sermonising about some post she took down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can see her kids faces on photos on wall behind her posing in last night sequins dressed…normally she covers all these photos with emojis??!!