Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I actually have to turn off the radio if I hear Bawla in it…it’s amazing how unlikeable and smug she has become. And I used to like her on The Breakfast Show!

Reactions: 8
I actually have to turn off the radio if I hear Bawla in it…it’s amazing how unlikeable and smug she has become. And I used to like her on The Breakfast Show!
Me.too, thought she was really nice & charming on bfast show years ago. But its like shes the first person ever to get married & have a few kids & live by the sea, such is the smugness.

Does she even own a full sized top anymore? Everything she wears is cropped showing off her miraculous weight loss

• Haha

AlriReggie

Jesus Paula screeching about the cash call nearly blew my eardrums in the car last night!!

Ive had enough of Today Fm now between the fake laughter , the ceol agus craic girl and Dave Moore asking 'do you wash your legs in the shower, cos i dont' cringe question to the guests 🙈

Goodbye Today fm ......
Same!!! Since Dermot whelan left my patience with the whole station is gone!!! It’s all so fake and silly! Radio equivalent to click bait!!! Maybe it’s my age but I’ve gone to RTE1!

Reactions: 7

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Sleep 7-9 hours a night guys and u lose loads of weight 🤣🤣ps. How is she getting 7-9hours sleep at night ( ?unbroken) with a ?10month old?!
She’s had a gastric band/ Ozempic type weight loss transformation. She’s loving herself sick now with all the full body shots every day. She was never this slim even years pre kids, she was always on the plus size side. Good for her, but just be honest 🤣

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I don’t know who this woman is but I just looked at her page, why does she dress like she lives in Ballamory? All her clothes look like toddler clothes, both in style and fit.

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’s honestly insufferable since she lost the weight. Full body shots every opportunity to remind us she’s skinny now. Stories of drinking/ being on the bus … you’d swear she was 16 going out for the first time and not pushing 40

Daisybooboo

Jesus Paula screeching about the cash call nearly blew my eardrums in the car last night!!

Ive had enough of Today Fm now between the fake laughter , the ceol agus craic girl and Dave Moore asking 'do you wash your legs in the shower, cos i dont' cringe question to the guests 🙈

Goodbye Today fm ......

dadaaaaaa

I just can’t get over the content, the pregnancy was bad enough with all the past posts of her previous pregnancies. But now saying she was hard done by because she didn’t get attention when out and about with her second baby because of lockdown. My God, this woman doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have three healthy babies. Not a trigger warning in sight, just more smugness. I’m going to unfollow, too much for me 🫠

Reactions: 6

louC21

I loved following Paula but Jesus someone please tell her to stop the rants on stories. It’s mortifying. It honestly makes her look so unhappy in herself and she spends her life trying to convince everyone how HAPPPYY she is. Well why do you care then? Just stop. Literally ranting about someone saying something about heavy makeup when literally NO ONE said anything about having heavy make up 😂😂 give it a rest woman. She has to be miserable under the whole show the way she does on.

Sinner123

Why be so patronising to people who want to have a big wedding in July? Ooooh cos she was soooo different and eloped 🙄 what you do Paula is your business and it doesn’t make you a better person than those that have their big wedding in July. She’s secretly delighted it’s raining on those weddings 😕

Unfollowed super quick. What an absolute wagon! She has so many chips on her shoulder. I hate how she pretends to be nicey nicey when she is not. I was a big fan of hers on today fm. Once she started popping out kids she became so judgemental of others. What's the craic with her always going on about breastfeeding but she seems to hate others who breastfeed. You'd think she invented hownto be a parent. I think she was sponsored by formula company on baby number1. Look at her twitter to see how friendly she is to others, what a weapon. I hope today fm replace her with someone more original. She is a melt and boring. Sea swim bore. She is so basic.

• Haha

Bigred21

Chatty Member
I loved following Paula but Jesus someone please tell her to stop the rants on stories. It’s mortifying. It honestly makes her look so unhappy in herself and she spends her life trying to convince everyone how HAPPPYY she is. Well why do you care then? Just stop. Literally ranting about someone saying something about heavy makeup when literally NO ONE said anything about having heavy make up 😂😂 give it a rest woman. She has to be miserable under the whole show the way she does on.
She is absolutely hideously annoying. She's gone so much worse and I didn't think it could be possible.
She's a grown woman with 3 kids and acts like an attention seeking child.Nobody will hear the end of her winning the swimming race.

Reactions: 5
Walking, swimming & breast feeding apparently! She lost loads super fast alright compared to her other pregnancies.
Just when you think she couldn't love herself even more..🙄

• Sick

Daisybooboo

Let hope Paula McSweeney don’t get the job.
Boring the heads off us about sea swimming , her children, her air fryer meals!!
+ I have seen her bellybutton more often than my own since she’s last a bit of weight 🙄

• Haha
Why does a 40 year old woman think showing the tummy is fashion these days!! I see the videos about walking and steps have stopped recently, so maybe it wasn't the walking that made ya slim Paula, those tablets for diabetes really went to people that didn't need them!!