Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone follows Paula MacSweeney from Today FM? I like her but at times she can be a bit lecture-y about what people should and shouldn’t do. She seems very down to earth though.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was blocked by her 😂 she had some story to about what the daughter sleeps in but wasn’t recommended in Ireland so I asked why she mentioned it then - tries to be controversial and lecture-y as you said!!!

She’s on a blocking rampage today as well because people disagreed with her😂
She goes sea swimming, do people know that?

Reactions: 2
She comes across as lovely on Today Fm but I'd say if you don't agree with her she blocks you. Have unfollowed her as she is quiet preachy. I'm sorry but her husband looks like a hobo. I'd say she is hard work.

Used to like her but she became so so preachy and loves to shame anyone that does not agree with her?! Recording herself dancing coming out of the sea- cringe.

Used to like her but she became so so preachy and loves to shame anyone that does not agree with her?! Recording herself dancing coming of the sea- cringe.

When is she back on the radio? Her clothes choices are questionable, to be fair. Now i know who buys that out there stuff on Asos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This one and her attitude really gets to me! The stories relating to “grey” today well I hope to God she has better taste in redecorating her house than her very questionable wardrobe choices 🤣🤣

• Haha
Could this one record herself breastfeeding anymore times?! Good god. We get it.

• Haha
Unfollowed super quick. What an absolute wagon! She has so many chips on her shoulder. I hate how she pretends to be nicey nicey when she is not. I was a big fan of hers on today fm. Once she started popping out kids she became so judgemental of others. What's the craic with her always going on about breastfeeding but she seems to hate others who breastfeed. You'd think she invented hownto be a parent. I think she was sponsored by formula company on baby number1. Look at her twitter to see how friendly she is to others, what a weapon. I hope today fm replace her with someone more original. She is a melt and boring. Sea swim bore. She is so basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her ages ago she was beyond painful about them meeting on tinder. You would swear they were the only couple in the world to have met that way and then the surprise runaway wedding in New York was just too much for me anyway no thanks 🙄🤣

• Haha
Oh god has anyone seen her recent stories where she pretends to be her little baby girl drinking. Oh she is beyond painful. Everyone's baby/child does this Paula. You aren't the only one who is a Mother. Unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she ask things publicly of she doesn’t like some of the answers she gets?!

Did you know that she is the only woman to swim and breast feed? I mean. How amazing is she 🙄 She loves riling people up. In particular about vaccines and breast feeding.