Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who this woman is but I just looked at her page, why does she dress like she lives in Ballamory? All her clothes look like toddler clothes, both in style and fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That smile ain’t reaching the eyes…because the painting makes her look like a hag. (No offence to the artist-he painted what was in front of him).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Very strange departure for Pamela. There was an instance where she disappeared mid-show a few weeks back and someone else came on & finished the show for her. I wonder did she get the sack? Today fm have form for that.

Reactions: 1
Ray foley, Shauna o Reilly all wished her well

Very strange departure for Pamela. There was an instance where she disappeared mid-show a few weeks back and someone else came on & finished the show for her. I wonder did she get the sack? Today fm have form for that.
I wasn't aware that had happened, I know she missed a good few shows lately. I heard Pamela on Doireann Garrihys Laughs of your Life. She said she has suffered on and off with depression over the years. I hope she's OK.

Really disappointed that Pamela is gone as I loved her, I nearly puked when I heard Paula on today but she did say she’s only on for the rest of this week. I’d throw the radio out the window if I thought she was staying on lunchtime

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wasn't aware that had happened, I know she missed a good few shows lately. I heard Pamela on Doireann Garrihys Laughs of your Life. She said she has suffered on and off with depression over the years. I hope she's OK.
Yes, Ray Foley had on his Insta story a video of her last few seconds on air and there was lots of colleagues in the room too

Let hope Paula McSweeney don’t get the job.
Boring the heads off us about sea swimming , her children, her air fryer meals!!
+ I have seen her bellybutton more often than my own since she’s last a bit of weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The snippets of her on the radio that she shows on her stories make me very glad I don’t listen to her/ today fm …. Jesus 😳

She made a statement on Twitter over the weekend, she’s in a proper mess involving alcohol and rehab, money laundering/ bank fraud and blackmail…
Really Pamela Joyce? Dont see anything on her Twitter now. V sad if true, has to be something more to her leaving, thought she was v popular!