Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.
Anyone read the Times article on this? It's behind a pay wall so I haven't

I actually have to turn off the radio if I hear Bawla in it…it’s amazing how unlikeable and smug she has become. And I used to like her on The Breakfast Show!

Reactions: 8
I actually have to turn off the radio if I hear Bawla in it…it’s amazing how unlikeable and smug she has become. And I used to like her on The Breakfast Show!
Me.too, thought she was really nice & charming on bfast show years ago. But its like shes the first person ever to get married & have a few kids & live by the sea, such is the smugness.

Reactions: 8
Only came across this the other day while looking for another thread…. Liked her & followed her a few years back but she annoyed me during her pregnancy so I unfollowed & forgot about her existence!!! Had a look at her insta there, what’s the story with her? How did she lose all the weight? He seems so smug and annoying? Constant wiggling on front of the mirror?
Is he looks great to be fair!!!

Reactions: 3
She has lost a lot of weight like a different person she’s looks great but I’d say she’s still annoying 🤣

Reactions: 1
What’s she like out for dinner? The husband is in jeans a sweatshirt & runners and this done is done up like a dogs dinner- you would think she was a bridesmaid 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s she like out for dinner? The husband is in jeans a sweatshirt & runners and this done is done up like a dogs dinner- you would think she was a bridesmaid 🤨
The tacky pink heels absolutely do not go with that dress 😱

So fool me once is boring to Paula, well lets going through your life, i went and got operation done to lose weight so look at me in the big mirror in the hall, oh wait Aidan I'm going for a swim, you look after the children on repeat 365 days a year and unfortunately 366 days this year!! And in the annoying words on Paula each night after 7pm, Goooooooooooddddddd Luck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 4
So fool me once is boring to Paula, well lets going through your life, i went and got operation done to lose weight so look at me in the big mirror in the hall, oh wait Aidan I'm going for a swim, you look after the children on repeat 365 days a year and unfortunately 366 days this year!! And in the annoying words on Paula each night after 7pm, Goooooooooooddddddd Luck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Did she get an operation done? Thought it was all the walking with her watch strapped onto her ankle to count the steps 😂 or all the tiny plates of salad and slow cooker meals 🙄

• Haha
I'd love to know how she lost all the weight tbt she'll never say how, she's definitely v annoying now takin selfies, then the weekend dinner date with the hubby and the red wine and the selfies of him with her and he looks pure unimpressedand miserable tbh. How long will this tripe of "content" last ,before it was breastfeeding stuff like nobody ever breastfed before 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t half love the instahunning now. She comes across as a DOSE!!!

Reactions: 3
I see on today fm SM she did some “Dopamine dressing” piece! The bit I saw is just basically a slide show of pictures of her in her clown outfits!!! 🙄